• George R •

mbpascale

It was finally the winter break and I could have George back to myself again. No races, cars, tests, interviews, media, rumours or worry. Just George and I with the sun seeping slowly through the curtains. I lifted my head slightly off the pillow to see George sleeping still. His brown, fluffy hair was lay softly on his forehead and his mouth was slightly agape allowing small snores to sound through out our room. I lifted my fingers and gently ran them through the fringe of his hair before he slowly opened his eyes. He seemed quite sleepy still so I jumped in fear when he rolled over and pulled me up in his arms.

"Morning gorgeous,"

He sent a cheeky wink my way before kissing my cheek softly,

I blushed at his little sentence and replied,

"Morning, I thought you were asleep?"

"No I just like when you do that thing to my hair." He smirked.

I lifted my hands and ran them though his hair once more but was brought to an end as George grabbed my hands into his and slid us both under the duvet. Our faces were inches apart and his breath ghosted down my neck, leaving me in goosebumps. His eyes left mine to flicker upon my lips. He closed his mouth before parting his lips and gently bringing us together in a kiss. His hands snaked up my back and began resting between my shoulders blades whilst I linked my hands around his neck. George has tanned a lot due to the last races of the season being in sunny destinations and his body heat reflected it as warmth spread from him and onto my pyjama shirt.

"I'm too warm," he muttered against the kiss,

"Same." I murmured,

He released a hand off my back and flipped the duvet up. A tsunami of cool air hit me and I couldn't help but giggle and break the kiss. George pulled away; rested his back against the headboard and watched me a smile.

"Do you want breakfast?" He asked,

"No, I'd rather stay in bed."

He chuckled at my response before slowly and gently pulling me against his body so my head lay in the crook of his neck.

"Lazy day then?" He whispered,

I could only nod in reply as sleep was slowly dripping over me again. I felt George pressing kisses along my jaw as I fell asleep with the blissful feeling of an entire day of dozing in bed with George.