• Logan S •

dreamlover1611

I had decided to go above the pits to watch the race rather than in the garage and my gosh was it so much better. I could clearly see the cars and squealed every time Logan's helmet flashed in the bright sun. He was running in 3rd comfortably and my heart burst with pride every time I imagined him standing on the podium. It was the closing laps and finally the checkered flag was waved. I jumped up and cheered as Logan's car sped over the line to take home third place. For his first time at Macau he had done wonderful and I couldn't be happier. I flashed my pass and found a spot by the podium where I would be able to see Logan. All three boys stood on the podium but I only had eyes for Logan who grinned a wide smile when the wreath was placed around his neck  and he was handed the trophy. He eventually was able to crack open the champagne bottle and I had to smirk as he began gulping out the bottom for a solid ten seconds. I cheered gleefully when Richard, the winner of the race, poured his bottle over Logan.

Logan heard my voice out of the crowd and looked down from above, he smiled mischievously and bounded to the edge of the podium and tilted the champagne bottle. I squealed as champagne splashed over my my head and soaked completely over me.

"Logan stop it!"

I hollered loud enough so he would be able to hear me,

I looked up to find Logan smirking at me before returning to his celebrations. A couple of minutes later the podium drivers made their way out of the exit doors and greeted their teams. Logan thanked some of his engineers before scampering over to me in the manner of that like an excited puppy dog. He wrapped his arms tightly around me and pulled me into a strong kiss and ran his fingers through my champagne stricken hair. He eventually pulled away and smiled at me.

"I did it, you saw me right, I did it!" He exclaimed,

"I know you did I watched every second Logan, you did it!"

Logan buried his head against my neck and mumbled,

"Thank you for allowing me to achieve this."

"Logan!" I pulled him up and shook my head in disbelief,

"This was all you, I'm so proud of you!"

He blushed a crimson red and sheepishly replied,

"Thank you y/n"

We both collided in a loving hug once more, a cohesive scent of champagne surround us which added to the sweet feeling of the bright smiles that adorned our faces and even under the Macau sun we felt like we couldn't let go.

This moment would make mine and Logans' eternity as we will forever remember the Macau champagne day.