• Alex A •

juli_f1

Excitement and anticipation was running through me as Alex finally emerged from the back of the garage with his racing suit on. He was talking some things over with Christian before he made his way over to me with a grin,

"Happy to see me in this suit again?" He mused,
"Yes it looks wonderful, now go and test that brand new car!" I squealed,Alex grabbed my hands into his and swayed them side to side and grinned.
"You're more excited than me but you'll need to calm down, we're not supposed to have anybody at testing and I don't want Christian kicking you out."
I scowled at him mockingly but couldn't help when the back lights suddenly flicked on in a bright red flash that flooded the garage.

"Well... I have to go."

Alex pressed a kiss to my cheek and turned away but I quickly grabbed his hand,
"Be safe okay?" I whispered,
Alex flushed a blossom pink and nodded before turning once more and getting into the car.
He sat down and was handed his wheel and a few moments later the car burst into life and Alex was clearly revving it with eagerness to get going.
The engine roared and with a final might rev; the tires screamed and the car leapt out of the garage- clearly mirroring how desperately Alex wanted to speed about the empty track.

"That was hot though." I muttered under my breath.

My thoughts of Alex in his racing suit revving the car were quickly dismissed as his engineers and Christin began hollering down their headsets and the tv crackled to produce an image of Alex speeding round the track.

I also put on my headset which allowed me to hear Alex and immediately brought a smile to my face,
Alex was screaming cheerfully and laughing with joy, the car was handling the corners with such ferocity linked with perfect control he clearly couldn't help but whoop every time he swung around them.

"Alright mate calm it down a bit... don't want a repeat of last years testing." Christian warned,
"Alright okay..."

Alex stayed to that word and slowed down, only by a slight margin though and continued around the circuit,
"And also... your girlfriend thinks this is hot if that's any benefit."

Christian smirked like a devil as every face in the garage was suddenly turned to me, I flushed a crimson colour and smiled sheepishly.
Alex laughed and replied,

"Hey y/n... thanks for that."
I could only laugh as I finally relaxed into my chair when the car made the final corner and came back in.

I had to take of my jacket as the heat from the engine and tires combined went around the garage and it was suddenly very stuffy... that and I was still mortified from the radio announcement. I placed my jacket by me and re-adjusted the red-bull shirt that was tucked into my jeans.
It was the one Alex had worn before the Abu Dhabi Grand Prix the season before and had given it to me afterwards.
He hopped out of the car and shook hands with lots of people before making his way over. Alex removed his helmet and I laughed at the way his hair was sticking out and all fluffy, helmet hair was my favourite on Alex.
He tilted his head in curiosity,

"Is that my shirt?" He asked,
"Yeah, you did give it to me and I thought today was a good day to wear it so-"
"It's fine... very hot."

I shook my head with a roll of the eyes but chuckled as Alex brought me into a tight hug, his chin resting on top of my head.
"Well done for today."
"Thanks for coming"
"As if I wouldn't come to a future champions testing lap." I chucked,
He smiled softly at me and went back to his engineers, ready to start the 2020 season...