[3]

Taehyung kept his promise. Well, at least tried to. He did, for a week.

Hoseok had maintained a watch on Seokjin the whole week, since Taehyung wanted to be away from him. He was always making trips around the shop, and he even enrolled into the university since Taehyung wanted him to always keep a close eye on Seokjin.

Seokjin soon noticed that they had the exact same classes so he decided to talk to Hoseok, since he thought he was a new student. They became friends very fast.

Hoseok would go over in the morning to Seokjin's shop, since it was his job and there was no reason to hide since they were friends.

Taehyung would admit he was jealous. His mouth always twisted when he'd hear Hoseok taking about them spending their time together. He wanted to keep Seokjin safe, but he was finding it very difficult for him to try and suppress his feelings.

He had the final straw when Hoseok said they had fallen asleep together on the same bed. He didn't tell Hoseok anything, since he knows his job was to always keep an eye on Seokjin. He just decided to tell Hoseok not to stop at his shop in the morning for this day, and to only go to school in the afternoon.

Taehyung sighs as he pinches the bridge of his nose. He was working hard all the night before and was finding it real hard to concentrate. Not seeing Seokjin for a week was eating him away. He misses the soft voice of the male. He misses the butterflies he gets in his stomach when he sees him.

He leaves his office and puts on a coat. He gets his car keys and walks out. "Boss! Where at you going?" Yoongi yells from he door.

"Out." Taehyung replies.

"But the contract-"

"I will deal with that later." Taehyung says as he gets into his car. He puts his sunglasses on and drives away. He arrives at the shop. He puts on a mask to cover his face and walks into the shop.

He hides by the flowers when he sees Seokjin at the register with a customer. He looks at the customer and his eyes widen. He hides lower and sees as the guy holds Seokjin's chin up to make him look at him. The guy leans closer and whispers something into his ear. Seokjin nods and the man walks out the shop with a smirk on his face.

Taehyung breathes out and he unclenches his fist. 'Why the fuck is he here?' He thinks to himself. He gets interrupted as he feels a hand on his shoulder. He looks up and sees Seokjin looking at him weirdly. He quickly gets up, removing his mask and glasses. He rubs his neck awkwardly.

"S-Seokjin." he stutters.

"Hey Tae. It's been a while." Seokjin says with a smile.

Taehyung nods. "It sure has."

They stand awkwardly, not really knowing what to say next. Seokjin sighs and looks at Taehyung. "Do you want some tea?" he asks.

Taehyung nods slowly. Seokjin walks away and Taehyung follows him slowly. 'Dumbass. You've been wanting to see him after so long and now you can't even talk to him."

He follows after Seokjin and they sit across each other at a table. Seokjin brings two cups of tea and sits down. They sip their teas silently until Taehyung speaks up.

"Who was he?" he asks.

Seokjin furrows his eyebrows, "Who?"

"The man who was here just now." Taehyung says. He clenches his fist that's under the table.

Seokjin shrugs his shoulders, "I don't know. He just came to buy some flowers."

"But he talked to you." Taehyung doesn't want to seem persistent but he needs to know why the fuck he was there.

"Yes I know. He said to wait for him again tomorrow." Seokjin says. He really doesn't know the man. He just came in to buy flowers and then left after.

Taehyung nods. He for sure is going to bring this up to Yoongi and Hoseok later. "Tae?" Seokjin says.

Taehyung softens as he looks at his doe eyes. "Yeah?" he answers. Seokjin looks down at his tea and looks back up at him. "I missed you." he mutters.

Taehyung perks up at Seokjin's comment. He feels those butterflies again. "I missed you too Jin." he says back.

"T-Then why did you disappear?" Seokjin asks.

Taehyung looks down, "I was busy, but I promise it won't happen again. I can't be away from you for so long again." he says,whispering the last part but Seokjin heard it clearly.

"Why can't you be away from me?" he asks. He also missed Taehyung and if it weren't for Hoseok, he would have been so lonely. Even though they had only known each other for 2 days, they felt as if it was longer. This week away from each other proved they felt something more for each other.

"I feel as if I am loosing my mind if I am away from you. You do something to me Seokjin. And I don't know if it's a good thing." Taehyung replies.

Seokjin's eyes widen slightly, "What do you mean it's not a good thing? Am I bad for
you?" he asks.

"No! Of course you aren't. I just think you are too good for me. I don't think I deserve you." Taehyung mutters.

Seokjin holds his hand. "Tae. You aren't a bad person from what I can tell. Please don't think you don't deserve something. I want me and you to be friends. Maybe more?" he says.

Taehyung perks up at his words. Is he really saying this? "I want that Jin, I really do. I just doubt myself and I don't want to ruin your life by being in it."

Seokjin lifts his hand and caresses Taehyung's cheek, "Tae, ever since you came into my life, it took a turn for the better. You don't know how dull my life was and you brightened it up. Don't think you'd ruin my life. I want to help you and make your life better as well. We can get through this together."

Taehyung softens as he leans into Seokjin's touch. He feels his words tug away at his heart. Who would've known he'd ever find someone like Seokjin in his life. And also that Seokjin would like him back too.

-

Taehyung breathes out as he lays down on the familiar grass for the nth time. Ever since he met Seokjin, it was a daily thing for him to visit his mother and leave her flowers. While he wasn't seeing Seokjin, Hoseok would buy flowers for him and then he'd go to the cemetery.

He looks up at the sky.

"I talked to my angel again today, mother. I missed him so much. And guess what?"

He smiles softly. "He said he missed me too."

•••

i'll edit any mistakes soon. :)
stream tonight by jin on soundcloud!
3pm-11pm! in north and south america times.