[46]

"Baby~"

Taehyung groaned and moved around in his sleep as Seokjin shook him, trying to wake him up. 

"Taehyungie." he said again, this time louder.

Taehyung woke up then, with wide eyes as he looked at Seokjin. He only hummed as a response, as he was still half asleep.

"I'm craving some things." Seokjin whispered.

Taehyung looked at him, already regretting getting up. "What's that?"

"Uhm.." Seokjin though for a bit, "Some mangoes, hot cheetos with yogurt...oh! And some orange juice." he said.

Taehyung looked at him, thinking nothing. This was the most things Seokjin had asked for ever. Sometimes he asked for like, two things at most, but that was it. Now, he wanted a lot more.

"Is that all?" he asked, sarcastically, which Seokjin didn't recognize.

Seokjin pouted and got on top of him, straddling him. He looked down at him with puppy dog eyes and with his hands on Taehyung's cheeks. "Please Taehyungie. That's all I ask for right now." he pleaded to Taehyung.

And who was Taehyung to deny his plead?

He took a jacket, kissed Seokjin goodbye, and went out to his car. It was four in the morning, and he was really hoping that a store with all the foods Seokjin wanted was open. He turned his car on and pulled his phone out, dialing the only number of whom was able to help him at this moment.

"Hello?"

"Namjoon, I need you to accompany me for Seokjin's late night craving's run again." Taehyung said, trying not to yawn.

He heard Namjoon groan and move around, "Fine, i'll be outside for when you arrive."

"Thank you Namjoon."

Namjoon nodded, though he knew Taehyung couldn't see him so he hummed before hanging to call up.

Taehyung put his phone away before going out the gates of his own home, making his way to Namjoon's home.

***

"What does my dear brother want now?" was the first thing Namjoon said when he entered the car.

Taehyung yawned and started driving again. "You won't believe it. He wants mangoes, hot cheetos with yogurt, and orange juice."

Namjoon looked shocked. "What kind of combinations are those?! Those cravings are really sick and twisted."

"Tell me about it." Taehyung said with a scoff. "The other day he didn't want to eat a meal I made, because I used tomatoes! I mean, he's never been so picky!"

Namjoon chuckled. "I can assure that's his pregnant self speaking because he never rejects food, no matter what it may be."

Taehyung chuckled too. "I know! But it's okay, at least soon, we'll all be okay and happy with our baby, and he'll go back to his normal self."

Namjoon nods, "I'm sure you can't wait to meet your baby, just like how I can't wait to be an uncle." he said with a smile.

He and Seokjin had gotten really close, and forgot everything that had happened between them. It didn't make sense to dwell on the past, when they could move on happily and enjoy their friendship. They were brothers after all, so they shared blood and they loved each other. They were each other's only family left.

"I sure am. It seems he's growing more and more every day and I can't wait for the baby to come already." Taehyung said with a big smile.

***