[4]

Taehyung knew the risk he was taking for talking to Seokjin. Seokjin is in potential danger if ever his rivals were to see them together. They would find Seokjin as Taehyung's weakness and send him threats in exchange for Seokjin's safety.

He still wants to take that risk. He swore he will take all risks and will keep Seokjin safe. If he will have to risk his own life, he'll do it. He's the one taking a risk and he will accept all dangers that come with it.

Currently, he was outside Seokjin's shop. It was raining and he was waiting outside since Seokjin didn't open his store yet. He honestly doesn't know why he is there so early. He just woke up early that day as decided to go. He had closed a contract the evening before so he went to sleep early as a celebration for himself. He didn't feel like celebrating out so he stayed in.

Taehyung looks up as he hears footsteps in the water. His breath hitches as he sees Seokjin. His hair is wet and he has slight bags under his eyes. He yawns and looks up. He looks startled at seeing Taehyung at his shop so early.

"Tae? It's so early! Why are you here?" he says as he arrives to where Taehyung is standing.

"Why? Do you not want me here?" he says. He's trying to avoid Seokjin's question since he doesn't really know why he's there.

"Of course I do! I just don't know why so early." Seokjin replies as he unlocks his store. They walk in and Seokjin turns the heat on slightly. The heat may damage the flowers so he won't turn it on for too long.

"Go have a seat, i'll make some tea." Seokjin says as he goes to his stove.

Taehyung sits on the table and takes his phone out.

-

Taehyung: I'm at Jin's shop.

Yoongi: Why so early?

Taehyung: I have no clue. Just felt like it.

Yoongi: Do you still want me to keep watch?

Taehyung: Yes. I don't know what may happen. Someone may see us so keep a close eye.

Yoongi: Alright.

Yoongi: Keep him safe if anything happens.

-

Taehyung quickly puts his phone away once Seokjin sits down. He yawns quietly and rests his chin on his arm.

"You look tired." Taehyung tells Seokjin.

"I am. I stayed up studying for a test that I have today. I better get a good grade or else i'm going to lose it." Seokjin says as he plays around with his tea using a spoon.

"I'm sure it will be worth it." Taehyung says.

"I hope so." Seokjin says with a sigh.

"Hey, uh, I was wondering..."

"...Yes?"

"If you wanted to...."

"...Hang out?" Seokjin interrupts.

Taehyung looks at him and nods. Seokjin nods. "Yeah. On weekends though since I have classes the rest of the week." he says.

Taehyung hums. He wanted to be brave and tell Seokjin but he kept on stumbling on his words.

"Okay, we can go to-"

The bell of the door jingled. Seokjin perks up and gets up, telling Taehyung he will be back. Seokjin goes and sees the man who came the other day.