[52-the end]

^^i imagined this whole thing happening while they wore these outfits so uwu 💖💖
••••

1 YEAR LATER

Seokjin smiles as he sees the iron gate. "The Kims" is written in cursive on full display for everyone who comes to see. He opens the gate and steps in.

Jin's POV:

The trail begins and I see my favorites: Anthuriums. The red flowers that are naturally shaped into a heart. I touch its soft petals. He remembered I love these.

A few more steps and the flowers end, only to reveal two ponds; one on the left and one on the right. Sacred Lotus flowers are floating atop the cristal clear blue water. I see some cute frogs jumping from flower to flower. I smell a familiar scent. Can it be?

I look ahead and see a garden full of Cherry Blossom trees. The petals fall and fly through the wind, staining the ground they fall on beautifully. I put my hand out as I see one falling in my direction. It lands on my palm. So beautiful. The scent fills my nostrils, another of my favorites.

I see Hyun-Ki tun up to me. I smile as he takes my hand and runs to the farthest end on the right of the entrance. He gives me a royal purple colored Iris flower before showing me to the whole garden. Arrays of different shades of purples mixed with whites and pinks decorate the rocky wall.

On the farthest left, I see many bushes filled with different herbs. Lavender, Rosemary, Sage, Mint, Oregano and many more are here at hands reach. For the final stretch, I see Areum come running to me and giggles as she takes my hand. Hyun-Ki takes my other and they guide to somewhere still unknown to me.

I gasp as I see the house, a water fountain in the front, stairs leading into the house, and two gardens to the left and right of the stairs full of Hibiscus flowers. I smile when I see Taehyung come out the left of the house, a bouquet of roses in his hand and Haneul, our new baby, in his other arm. I can't stop but get emotional. Hyun-Ki and Areum run to him and rush him to me. I wipe my tears. Taehyung reaches me and leans down, giving Haneul to me. He holds my chin up with his hand ever so gently before pressing his soft lips against mine. I kiss him back immediately, feeling the tears fall faster down my face.

I hear Hyun-Ki and Areum giggling. I smile as we pull away and I look at him. "It's so beautiful! I'm-I'm speechless." I tell him.

He chuckles and kisses my forehead. "You and our kids deserve this and so much more, the least I can do is give you a hope you'll live happily in."

"I'm fine wherever we live, as long as we're united as a family." I tell him with a smile.

Haneul's tiny hand lays on my cheek and he pinches me. "Appa." he says.

I laugh and hug him. "I'm here baby."

Taehyung POV

I look at the view in front of me. Hyun-Ki, Areum, Haneul, and my Angel Seokjin. All smiling while they play in the yard. I sit on a bench.

I sometimes wonder what would've happened if I hadn't entered that flower shop that day. Had I still met the love of my life? Would I have been given the chance to reconstruct my life and have my own family? I don't dwell on it too much. Since I know, it was by chance that I have this, and I don't wish for anything to change. Everything happened for a reason, and i'm happy with everything that happened. If I had a chance to relive those moments again, I wouldn't change a single thing. Everything that happened made our relationship stronger, no matter how bad it was, or how stupid it was. I'd do it all over again in a heartbeat. All for Seokjin. For our family.

I see ourselves growing as a family, with our friends. I will always be with them, forever. I want us to be united forever. And that's how it'll be, my Angel and I and our beautiful children, until the end of time.

Fin

please read the A/N next!! 💜💜