[24]

Seokjin woke up and stretched his arms. He winces as he feels his butt is sore. He tries to get out of bed to use the bathroom, but he feels two big arms bring him back. He looks back and sees Taehyung looking at him intensely.

"Where are you going?" he asks as he looks at Seokjin's face.

Seokjin turns to face him completely. "I have to use the bathroom." he says truthfully.

Taehyung hums and lets go of him. Seokjin turns and realizes he's still naked. He turns amd sees his pieces of clothes next to Taehyung. He looks at Taehyung, who hasn't taken his eyes off him. "Can you give me my clothes?" he asks.

Taehyung glances over his body multiple times. He shakes his head, "I think you look good like that."

Seokjin rolls his eyes and takes the bed sheet and wraps it around his body. He gets up and tries to walk, only to wince at the stinging pain that shoots up his back. Taehyung notices so he gets up and he picks Seokjin up bridal style. Seokjin smiles at him while Taehyung takes him to the bathroom. He sets him down on his feet to go to the bathroom while he turns on a warm bath.

When Jin is done, Taehyung picks him up and sits him down in the tub filled with warm
water. "I can walk you know." Jin says as Taehyung climbs in the tub. He rolls his eyes and chuckles, "You know you can't walk, that's why i'm helping you."

Seokjin shakes his head but that doesn't stop the blush that spreads on his cheeks and the tips of his ears. Taehyung chuckles, "You're so cute."

They clean their bodies before heading to
the kitchen for breakfast. Seokjin cooks and makes sure to make enough for 4 people. Taehyung sneaked up behind him and wraps his arms around his waist. He smiles and kisses his neck. "Tae, stop. I'm cooking!" Seokjin whines.

Taehyung shakes his head and continues until a dark purple mark shows on Seokjin's neck. He smiles mischievously until they both turn as they hear a throat clear behind them. Yoongi is standing there awkwardly with a bottle of water in his hands. Seokjin pushes Taehyung away and finishes cooking. Taehyung stands against the counter with his arms crossed.

"Breakfast will be done in a few minutes Yoonie. Can you do me a favor and wake Hobi up?" Seokjin asks as he turns and looks at Yoongi.

Yoongi smiles fondly at him. "Of course. I'd do anything for you. I'll be right back." he says as he turns and walks away.

Taehyung walks up and stands next to Seokjin. Seokjin finishes cooking the food so he takes it out the pan and puts it a serving bowl. He looks over at Taehyung who's still standing where he was.

"What?" Seokjin asks.

"Yoonie?" Taehyung says in a annoyed tone. "You still have to call him that? It's been so long."

"And? Just because it's been a few years, doesn't mean I don't love him anymore." Seokjin says with a shrug as he walks away and takes the plates with food to set them on the table. He sees Yoongi and Hoseok approaching the table so he smiles at them.

He walks back into the kitchen. "I think he still likes you." Taehyung continues.

Seokjin turns to him and sighs. "Okay? He can like me, it's not a big deal." he says before taking drinks for the food from the fridge. He walks back out and sets them on the table.

"You can serve yourselves and start eating, i'll go and tell Taehyung to come." They nod and Seokjin goes back to the kitchen one final time.

"Let's go. Don't be jealous, please. Let's just enjoy our day together." Seokjin says as he stands in front of Taehyung and looks up at him.

Taehyung sighs. "Fine, but for the record, i'm not jealous". He says before walking off to the table. Seokjin chuckles and rolls his eyes.

***

Seokjin and Hoseok are outside walking around. The mansion has a huge garden full of trees and flowers behind it. Also, a swimming
pool. They were walking and talking.

"You guys were so loud last night!" Hoseok says as he looks at Seokjin.

Seokjin's face reddens as he looks over at him. "Huh? You heard us?"

Hospek laughs. "It'd be hard not to! Even Yoongi heard! We left at night and didn't come until today early in the morning. He was so annoyed, it was funny". Hoseok giggles as he remembers Yoongi's angry face.

Seokjin gasps, "Yoonie heard too?! Oh my gosh this is so embarrassing!" he groans as he hides his face in his hands, ashamed.

"It's alright. It gave me a chance to get close to Yoongi." Hoseok says with a shrug.

Seokjin looks at him with wide eyes. "You like Yoongi?!" he exclaims.

Hoseok covers his mouth and looks around. "Shh! What if he or someone else hears?!"

Seokjin takes his hands away, "I know, sorry. But I never thought you'd like him! How long?"

Hoseok laughs. "Recently. I didn't notice until he came to me and was crying-"

"Why was Yoonie crying?" Seokjin asks shocked.

Yoongi was the type to almost never cry. He told Seokjin that. Seokjin knew Yoongi was really going through a hard time when he'd break down when they were together. Yoongi didn't like showing his emotions, since he didn't want to look vulnerable in front of others. The only one he had broken down in front of was Seokjin; and now, Hoseok.

"It was when you first came here." Hoseok says as he bites his lips. "It was really painful when he shared your story with me. He had sobbed uncontrollably and kept saying how he wishes he never let you go, and how he wants you back. But now, I think he's slowly starting to let you go. He's been talking to me a lot more now. Maybe that's also a reason why I am starting to feel something for him. I just want to help him." Hoseok says as they are now standing.

Seokjin's eyes tear up. "He's hurt and it's all my fault. Thank you Hobi. Please, take care of him for me. You must be special to him if he opened up in front of you. Please, be there for him when I can't. I trust you to do that for me. Can you do that for me?" he says as his tears fall and he hugs Hoseok.

Hoseok hugs him back tightly. "I will Jin. Thank you for trusting me. He'll be in good care when you're not there. And it isn't your fault. Destiny just had different endings for you two." he says as he rubs Jin's back soothingly. He wipes his tears, which he didn't even notice had fallen.

"Thank you Hoseok".

______

•••

i just love breaking my yoonjin heart huh? 😭

also, a new jinkook story will be posted on the 10th at 12:00 am, California Time. i'll make an announcement once it's out too, for all my fellow jinkookers 💜💜