[45]

One week later...

"It's positive!"

"You're having a baby!"

Seokjin and Taehyung were laughing and jumping around happily. After the marriage proposal, they had had sex and were anxious to know if Seokjin was pregnant.

"You're going to have our baby!" Taehyung said happily as he cupped Seokjin's face.

"I know, i'm so happy." Seokjin said as tears of joy fell from his eyes.

"Don't cry, you'll make me cry angel." Taehyung says as his eyes welled with tears.

"I'm sorry, I can't help it." Seokjin said.

"You're so cute." Taehyung said as he kissed his lips over and over again.

Seokjin wipes his tears away and sits on the bed. "I can't believe it. One day i'm getting proposed to, and the next, i'm having a baby. This is all too much." he says happily as he shakes his head.

Taehyung smiles softly and sits next to him. He puts his hand over Seokjin's still flat tummy and rubs it. "We'll soon be having a beautiful baby. Our family is starting to grow." he say softly.

Seokjin smiles and intertwines their hands. "This is just the beginning of our family."

They smile at each other and share a sweet kiss.

***
4 months later...
(sorry for so many time skips 😭)

"Aww, your little bump is showing." Taehyung coos as he rumbs Seokjin's stomach.

They had just gotten back from Seokjin's monthly check up. Seokjin was officially 4 months pregnant. He stomach had grown very quickly.

Seokjin giggles as Taehyung rubs his stomach. "In one month, we'll find out what we're going to have." he says as he runs his fingers through Taehyung's hair.

"I don't care if it's a boy or a girl, I just want us to meet our baby already." Taehyung says as he lays his head on Jin's stomach.

"Me too. Imagine we had twins!" Seokjin says excitedly.

"That would be even better!" Taehyung said with a grin.

Seokjin nods. "Ahh I can't wait to meet our baby." he said as he rubs his stomach.

Taehyung laid his hand on top of Seokjin's as they rubbed Seokjin's stomach together.

***

"Awww, you're already four months." Hoseok says as he hugs Seokjin.

Seokjin chuckles and hugs him back. "I know!"

Namjoon hugs him from the back, "I can't wait to be an uncle!" he said excitedly.

Everyone laughs at him. They were currently at Taehyung's swimming pool. It was April, and spring was just starting. Though, it's always hot wether it's summer or not.

"Let's go, i'm ready." Jungkook said before taking his shirt off, exposing his fit body, and jumping in the pool.

They all jump in after him, except for Hoseok and Seokjin. "Taehyung is so irresponsible. I'll help you in the pool." Hoseok said as he took Seokjin's hand.

Seokjin smiled, "Thanks Hobi."

Hoseok helped him into the pool and he sat on a stair step. He gritted his teeth as the cold water covered his body.

"The water is so cold." he says.

Hoseok nods, "I know!" he gets in a little deeper and goes underwater. He comes back out. "It doesn't feel as cold when you go underwater, try it."