[16]

-thank you for 2K reads loves! 😭 i love you all dearly 💜💜-

Seokjin walks around the house. He hadn't explored much of it since he had barely arrived. It was late in the afternoon. Ken has came to his shop that morning. Seokjin had shown him the basics of his shop. Hoseok was asleep during the time, in the small couch in the room of Jin's shop.

They had gone to school and spent time together and now, Seokjin was here. He had finished the homework he had and was now bored. He sighs as he walks around the halls. He heard Hoseok and Yoongi had left to deal with Taehyung's "business". Seokjin knew what that meant. He wanted to find Taehyung and ask him more in depth about what he does. He didn't know if Taehyung was like Namjoon. He really hoped he wasn't.

"Why are you wondering around?"

Seokjin turns around and sees Taehyung behind him, leaving against the door.

"I was looking for you." he responds. He was, he just didn't know it yet.

"What for?" Taehyung asks.

Seokjin shrugs. "I just want to talk." They hasn't talked much since he was kidnapped my Namjoon. He had lived at the mansion for almost a week, he didn't want to be here without talking for so long.

"Okay, well talk in my office." Taehyung says.

"Where is that?"

"Come here." Taehyung says.

Seokjin furrows his eyebrows and goes to him. Taehyung smirks and shows his hand to the room in which he was standing outside of. Seokjin walks in and he feels Taehyung's eyes burning a hole into his back. He looks back at him and sees him staring intensely.

"Have a seat." Taehyung signals.

Seokjin looks away and sits down. He hears Taehyung close and lock the door behind him. Taehyung goes around and sits across him in his chair. "What do you want to talk about?" he asks as he leans back in his chair.

"Who are you, Taehyung?" Seokjin blurts.

Taehyung gives him a confused look. "What do you mean, Jin?"

"I thought I knew you. Now that I know the real you, I want to know more about you. Like, what do you do as a mafia boss? Are you like Namjoon? 'Cause if you are, bitch, i'm out!" Seokjin says as he makes a signal that he'll leave out the door.

"Oh, you want to know about that. First of all, hell no. I'm not even close to being like Namjoon. He's like, my opposite. Hence why we are so against each other."

"So, the story about your fathers is true?" Seokjin asks.

Taehyung nods. "Yes, I kind of wish it wasn't, but things would be a lot different if that didn't happen. For example, I would've never met you."

Seokjin furrows his eyebrows, "What do you mean?"

"I went into your shop looking to buy roses to take to my mother's grave since it was her birthday. If she wouldn't have died, I would've never entered your shop. See how everything is intertwined? I wouldn't be rivals with Namjoon. Heck, I probably wouldn't even be a leader. Maybe, depending on my father's choices. I still go their graves everyday. It was because of you I started doing that."

"How so?" Seokjin questions.

"I would enter your shop just to see you. I made an excuse by saying I wanted to buy flowers. So, I just took them to my parents and would talk to them. It's like, one of my customs now." Taehyung answers.

Seokjin nods. "So then, if you aren't like Namjoon, who are you like?"

Taehyung thinks for a while. "I don't think i'm a bad person, if that's why your thinking. I do traffic, certain things, but it's not bad. I traffic arms,drugs,human organs, but I don't traffic things like humans. I don't do sex trafficking. I'd do anything, but that."

"Okay...where do those goods go?"

"Most go to the less fortunate. The drugs go to the countries where hospitals don't have enough drugs for their people. Organs also go to different hospitals around the world for those who are waiting for transplants. Arms...I would say those are just traded around us. Us as in the mafia leaders. Our men mostly keep them for when they need them, but other than that, I don't really traffic much arms. I traffic more of the others."

Seokjin nods, taking the information in. "So, how are you one of the biggest in Korea?"

"How'd you know that?"

"I have my ways." Seokjin says with a shrug.

Taehyung looks at him confused but answers. "What I make comes from trafficking. I also own a few hotels and hospitals here in Korea. That's where a lot of the organs come from. Not much other ways do I get money. A lot I invest in what I trade."

Seokjin nods.

"Is that all you wanted to know, Jin?" Taehyung asks as he looks at him up and down.

Seokjin looks at him. "Yes, that's all." He gets up to leave but Taehyung calls him again.

"Sit down again." This time, Taehyung's voice is cold. He never used that tone with Seokjin before and it somehow scares him. Seokjin sits down in his seat again.

"We weren't done."

Seokjin looks at him. "Oh, you want to ask me questions now?"

Taehyung nods. "Okay." Seokjin answers.

"Is yours and Yoongi's past true?"

Seokjin's breath hitched. He was hoping Taehyung asked anything, but that.

"Y-Yes...why do you ask?" Seokjin curses himself because he stuttered.

"Why'd you stutter?"

"Because, I don't want to talk about it."

"Are you hiding something?"

"What do you mean? What would I be hiding?!" Seokjin says as he stands up.

"I don't know, you seem suspicious." Taehyung says as he looks up at him.

"It's just a hard time in my life that I don't want to talk about. Yoongi was the only one who was there for me! Of course I love him. I told him we should leave our past behind and move on, but now, you're different and I don't know if I still want to be with you. Maybe I made the wrong decision." Seokjin says as he storms out the room.

•••

now we know more about tae's life.

do you think jin is hiding something?

-aidee,borahae 💜