[7]

i guess you can call this, the calm before the storm.

"I'm going to pick up Jinnie now!" Taehyung calls as he walks out of his mansion.

"I can't believe we're letting you do this" Hoseok says as him and Yoongi follow behind Taehyung.

"You kind of have to, I mean, i'm your boss." Taehyung says with a smirk.

"Whatever. Just keep Jin safe." Yoongi warns.

Taehyung waves him off with his hand. "Calm down. I will." He pauses. "Why do you care so much about Seokjin, huh? You always ask for him."

Yoongi glares at him, "That doesn't matter. I just don't want him to get hurt." he says, crossing his arms.

Taehyung glares at him. "Yeah, there better not be anything that I don't know about." he says while pointing a finger at Yoongi.

Yoongi just shrugs. Taehyung glares at him warningly and gets inside his car. He stares at Yoongi until he leaves.

"Is there something you're hiding, Yoongi?" Hoseok asks.

Yoongi sighs and shakes his head, "There's nothing to worry about Hoseok. Now, watch the CCTV cameras around Jin's house in case something happens while he's gone." he states before turning around and walking back to the house.

Hoseok sighs and shakes his head. "There's something you aren't telling me Min Yoongi."

***

Taehyung arrives at Jin's house and knocks. It's a small house, but he can tell it looks very comfortable. Sometimes, a small house can be more comfortable than a big one like the one he has. He sometimes wishes there wasn't so much space in where he lives.

A little later, Seokjin opens the door with a smile on his face. "Tae!" he says as he hugs Taehyung. Taehyung smiles and returns the hug.

"Did you really rent out a whole amusement park?" Seokjin asks as they tie their seatbelts in the car.

Taehyung hums, "Yes."

"But why?" Seokjin asks.

"So it's just us together." Taehyung answers as he looks over at Seokjin and smiles. Seokjin rolls his eyes.

"We didn't need to just be alone to have fun." he says.

"Yeah, I know, but at least we have the joy of not waiting in those long ass lines." Taehyung contradicts.

"True." Seokjin agrees.

***

After 20 minutes, they arrive at the amusement park. If it were night, it would be creepy seeing it look so abandoned. The lights were on, but the gates were closed. It looks weird if you weren't Taehyung and Seokjin and knew the reason why it's closed. It looked peculiar from the outside since it's a Saturday, which usually is the busiest day, and the park isn't open.

Taehyung and Seokjin get out the car and walk towards the gate. A man comes out and opens the gate for them. They walk and instantly, the rides turns on and the park is filled with noise from the attractions.

"Where do you want to go first?" Taehyung asks.

Seokjin crosses his arms and puts a finger on his chin, he tilts his head and scrunches his eyes. He looks like he's concentrating on something very deeply. "Hmm, well, if we eat first, we'll throw up on the rides and I don't think we want that. So, I guess it'd be best to just get on some rides." he says.