[14]

Seokjin woke up from his deep slumber. He had knocked out from crying the night before after he had told Hoseok his and Yoongi's story. He still felt a heavy heart, but the weight was less because he had finally told someone. The pain wasn't as deep. Although, the pain wouldn't really ever get away completely. They were each other's first loves anyway.

Hoseok also had told him that he was one of Taehyung's men. That he was spying on Seokjin to protect him when Taehyung wasn't there. Seokjin understood, now knowing how dangerous being with him is. He's used to danger though, so it doesn't really scare him.

He sighs as he gets up. He covers Hoseok with the blanket and goes to the bathroom. He does his business and steps out into the hall. He walks down the stairs and into the kitchen. He checks the time. 7:30. He had gotten used to waking up early everyday, so this was a custom for him.

He checks the cabinets for some tea. He finds some tea packets and he settles on that. He finds a pot and boils some water in it. He stands against the counter. He yawns and widens his eyes as he hears foot steps. He turns his head and sees Taehyung.

"Why are you up so early?" Taehyung asks as he walks beside him.

Seokjin moves away and checks on the water. "I'm going back home soon. I have classes today." he responds.

Taehyung crosses his arms. "You can't go back." he says.

Seokjin looks back at him. "Why not?"

"It's too dangerous."

"My life has always been dangerous." Seokjin responds as he rips the package and dunks the tea bag in the water.

"What do you mean?"

"Taehyung, I don't want to talk about that right now. I just want to leave and go to my shop and go to school."

Taehyung scoffs. "You aren't going back!"

"Why are you yelling at me?"

"Because you aren't listening. Why do you want to go back so bad? Why can't you just stay here? What's so important about going back?!"

Seokjin sighs. "Taehyung. I can't because i'm the only one who owns the shop. My grandmother and grandfather used to own it. I told you my grandfather showed me how to defend myself, before he died. I'm happy that if I couldn't keep something else from him, his teaching sticked with me.  I know his knowledge will help me throughout life.

But sadly, he and my grandmother couldn't stay with me. I found out the woman that tried kidnapping me sent men to kill him. They found them there with my grandmother so they decided to kill her too since they didn't want any witnesses. I wasn't home at the time and when I did get home, I found their bodies slaughtered. Yoongi, he, helped me when they died. Until he left me too and then I was alone.

I've been alone since I was 18 so, 5 years. I've been in charge of the shop. It's the only way for me to make money and pay my bills and my school. I know it's not much, but it's helps me get through. A lot of times I don't eat, but it'll be worth it when I get my degree and i'll get a job that pays better. For now, I need to be there Taehyung. I can't stay here even if I wanted to. My life has always been in danger.

I can't hide here and act like this didn't happen. You'll be in danger if I am here too. It's not worth it Taehyung." he ends.

Taehyung sighs. "Alright Jin. You can go. I understand. But I think I have a better solution. It'll make you save more money too."

"What is that?"

"You live here." Taehyung says with a smile.

"Tae, I can't do that. My grandparents house is where I live. I've lived there my whole life, I can't just, leave."

"Jin, we can keep the house. It'll be private property. You will just live here. Namjoon knows where you live. He'll keep bothering you. There's less of a chance he comes here. He doesn't even know about this place. Jin, you will be safer here."

"But-"

"You can still go to school and work. Hoseok will just go with you. He can take you and pick you up. It will work out."

"I can what?" Hoseok says as he enters the kitchen.

"Jin can move here and you can take him to school and to his shop." Taehyung says.

"You'll live here! Of course i'll take you! We'll spend even more time together." Hoseok smiles as he hugs Seokjin.

Seokjin laughs. "Okay Hobi. I'll do it for you."

Taehyung rolls his eyes. "You're trying to take him away right in front of my eyes?"

"Yeah. He's mine." Hoseok says as he nods.

Seokjin just laughs. "Let's go before i'm more late." he says.

Hoseok nods and they walk to the door. "Bye Taehyung!" Seokjin yells before they step out the door. They get into the car and drive away.

Taehyung sighs. "Aish! That little boy made tea and he didn't even drink it. I guess I have to." he says he drinks from the mug.

Yoongi walks into the kitchen. "Why were you all taking so loud?" he says while yawning.

Taehyung ignores him and takes his phone out. Yoongi rolls his eyes. "Don't tell me you're still mad at me." he says.

Taehyung looks at him. "Have you explained yourself yet?" he says.

Yoongi crosses his arms. "Fine. Can we talk in the living room?" he says.

Taehyung doesn't say anything but walks to the living room and sits on a couch. Yoongi follows and does the same. Yoongi then begins telling the story to Taehyung. Taehyung listens very carefully, making sure he isn't lying or something. Yoongi cried while talking, so Taehyung can only assume it's the truth, unless Yoongi is a really good actor.

"I'm sorry you had to go through that Yoongi." Taehyung says sympathetically.

"It's okay, thank you." Yoongi sniffs. "Now you see why I wanted to make sure Jin was safe?"

Taehyung nods. "I promise i'll keep him safe."

Yoongi smiles and nods. He sighs and goes to his room. "I'll make my round on Namjoon, incase something else happens."

"Alright." Taehyung says.

Taehyung gets up from the couch and goes to his office. He sighs as he sits down. "I wonder why Namjoon was so interested in Jin." He rubs his chin. "Is there something about them that I don't know?"

•••

merry christmas loves!! ❤️❤️
i hope you enjoy your day, even if you don't celebrate christmas. enjoy your holidays happily and have fun! :))