[5]

TAEHYUNG POV:

"Yoongi, Hoseok, meeting in my office. Now." I say as I see them sitting down in the living room couches. I walk away from them and into my office.

I sit down on my chair. They come in looking at me with weird looks. I show my hand to the chairs in front of my desk for them to sit.

"What happened boss?" Hoseok asks me first.

I lean back into my chair and rub my chin. "Jimin has been going to Jin's shop." I say. They look at me with wide eyes. I nod. "Yes and I don't know how he was able to go there without any of us finding out."

"I don't know boss. I've been keeping the CCTV cameras on check 24/7 ever since you have been with Seokjin." Yoongi answers. "I assume some one among them must have hacked into the cameras."

"Well I need you to find out. Today was the second time he went to the shop. The first time, I was there but I hid so that nothing happened between us so Jin wouldn't question me. Today, he touched Jin. But, Jin knew how to defend himself. He fought Jimin back, but he didn't fight back. He only said he was going to be back." I tell them. 

"Seokjinnie fighting? I knew he was able to defend himself. Under that adorable baby face. You know, he kinda looks like a little hamster don't you think? Or is he more of an alpaca?" Hoseok rambles.

I click my tongue in annoyance and pinch the bridge of his nose. "Hoseok, please don't talk about my Seokjin like that."

Hoseok smirks, "Oh Taehyung. He was mine before he was yours. Don't forget, I got to sleep in the same bed as him. Aren't I lucky?"

"Continue talking like that and i'll break your fucking face Hoseok. And you know damn well I mean it." I respond back as I get up from my chair.

"Oh yeah? I would like to see what you've got." Hoseok says as he stands up.

Yoongi gets up abruptly and puts a hand on both of our chests. "Stop it both of you! Taehyung, you know he isn't serious and Hoseok, don't play around like that."

Hoseok laughs and sits down. "I know. It's just funny seeing him mad. I wanted to know that he actually like Jin, and isn't just playing around like with someone else." he says as he rolls him his eyes.

"That was a one time thing. And! She cheated on me first so it was only fair for me to do what I did." I tell him. I don't regret what I did since she cheated first, so technically, I didn't cheat.

"Plus, I am serious about Jin. I wouldn't care so much about him if I didn't want to be with him. You know that. Don't joke around like that again, you don't know what i'll do." I say as I glare at him.

"I know, I know." Hoseok says as he puts his hands up in defense.

"Anyway, back to Jimin." Yoongi says.

"Ahh yes. We need to plan something again Jimin before he either informs Namjoon, or he does something to Jin. I feel better knowing he can defend himself, but he doesn't know how dangerous Jimin can be. He's just going easy on him because Jin is a "pretty boy". I want to stop anything he does before he even plans on doing something." I say.

"I think the best would be that we get more men on watch. Besides me, I think we can have more men around the shop and more men watching the CCTV cameras. Hoseok is good since he stays with Jin the whole time, so I don't think we will necessarily worry for him." Yoongi explains.

"I just want to make a change." I say.

They nod as they wait for me to talk. "I want to be with Jin in the mornings, before he goes to school." I state.