[18]

SMUT WARNING
-even though it was foreseen last chapter, i probably won't give a warning next time :)-
***

"M-Me?" Seokjin stutters as he puts his hands on Taehyung's chest.

"Yes, you. I've been craving your for a very long time." Taehyung says as he walks Seokjin back and sits him down on the counter. He opens his legs and stands between them.

"T-Taehyung. I-We can't do this here." Seokjin says as Taehyung is rubbing on his thighs.

"Oh? So you want to go to the room or?"

"Tae. We can't do this at all!"

"Why not?"

Seokjin looks at him and stays quiet. He looks down at Taehyung's lips and then back up at his eyes. Taehyung obviously notices.

"I know you want to. You're just shy." he says as he goes down and kisses Seokjin's neck.

Seokjin whimpers as he brings Taehyung closer. Taehyung smirks as he kisses and sucks on his skin. Seokjin moans softly and digs his fingers into Taehyung's hair. Taehyung groans as Seokjin pulls on it.

"Fuck. Not here." Taehyung mumbles before taking Seokjin into his arms. Seokjin instantly wraps his legs on Tae's hips. Tae carries him up to his room, which Seokjin hadn't been in until now.

He tried looking around, but couldn't since Taehyung's mouth didn't leave his neck for one second. Taehyung lays him down on the bed and sits up to take his shirt off. Seokjin admires his body with lust filled eyes. Taehyung notices and feels his pants get even more tighter.

Taehyung leans down and connects his lips to Seokjin's. A firework explosion. They tasted each other's lips deeply before bringing out their tongues. They suck on each other's tongue, causing the other to moan and groan. Taehyung seperates their lips. He admires how swollen and red Seokjin's plump lips are.

"You're lips are so delicious. I could kiss you all day long." he says before reconnecting their lips.

Seokjin moans into their kiss as Taehyung's hands trail around his body. He slips his hands under Seokjin's shirt and yanks it off of him. He leans down and takes Jin's nipple into his mouth. Jin moans loudly, causing Taehyung to suck and bite more. He switches in between both nipples while tugging at the other one.

Jin moans as he hugs Taehyung closer. "T-Tae... more p-please." he whimpers.

Taehyung lets go of his nipples and goes lower. He takes Jin's pants off.

"Wait! Can you lay down?" Seokjin asks as he sits up.

Taehyung looks at him confused but does as told. They switch positions and Jin takes Taehyung's pants and boxers of in one go. He takes Taehyung's member in his hands. Tae groans as Jin's hands starting rubbing around his member.

Jin smirks and goes down to lick the slit. He teases it before licking a strip from Tae's balls up to the tip. Taehyung groans and tugs Jin's hair.

"Fuck Jin."

Jin smiles and puts the member in his mouth. He sucks slowly before hollowing his cheeks and taking him in whole, deepthroating him. Taehyung groans and he pushes his hip up, fucking Jin's mouth. Jin gags but focuses on Tae.

Tae reaches his hand over and runs his finger over the rim of Jin's hole. Jin moans and sends vibrations against Tae's member. Taehyung slips his finger into Jin's hole and thrusts it in and out. He continues putting in more fingers as Jin sucks him.

Jin moans as Tae's fingers hit his prostate. Taehyung groans every time Jin takes him in deeper. Taehyung pops Jin off and switches their positions.

"Fuck. I can't wait." Taehyung says before aligning himself and entering Jin. Jin's head lols back and his eyes roll backwards as Taehyung's member goes in, inch by inch. Taehyung is balls deep before he starts thrusting. Jin arches his back as his thrusts get rougher.

"T-Tae...faster!" Jin moans and screams out once Taehyung does that and hits his prostate repeatedly.

Taehyung looks down at Jin as he thrusts in him rapidly. He feels he's about to bust just by how wrecked Jin looks. His forehead is covered in beads of sweat. His lips are red and swollen. His neck covered by red and purple marks. His moans are music to Taehyung's ears.

"Tae...i'm going to c-cum!" Jin moans loudly.

"Cum for me baby." Taehyung grunts as he thirsting in an animalistic pace. Jin screams out as his cum spirts out on their chests.

Taehyung groans as Jin's hole tightens around his from too much pleasure. He thrusts faster, trying to reach his high.

"Cum in me daddy." Jin moans as he thrusts down on Taehyung's member.

Taehyung can't hold it in any longer before he fills Jin up to the brim. He groans as Jin's hole milks him before he pulls out of Jin. He picks him up and takes him to the bathroom. He turns on the hot water and waits for the water to fill up before he sets Jin inside.

He gets in and sits in the tub, bringing Jin into his chest. He kisses Jin's head.

"That was great!" Seokjin's mumbles as he plays with the water.

"Yeah, you were so good." Taehyung says as he kisses Seokjin's shoulders.

He takes the soap and washes Seokjin's body before his own. They shower them selves before they get out and go back to the bed. Taehyung brings Seokjin close to him. Seokjin's scent filling his senses.

"Tae..."

Taehyung looks down at Seokjin who's drawing circles on his chest. He smiles.

"Yes, love?"

Seokjin blushes as he looks up at him.

"What are we?"

•••

i hope you all enjoyed that. i feel like it's so bad omg, i'm sorry 😣.

also, to my fellow yoonjin shippers, i posted a yoonjin story. it's titled "first love". if you want, give it a read :)