[33]

"V..."

"Namjoon? What the fuck do you want now?" Taehyung groans in the phone. He had been miserable the past few days and he really didn't need any more stress.

"I need you to help me."

"And what the fuck makes you think i'd help you?!" Taehyung says, his voice raising.

"It has to do with Seokjin." Namjoon says.

Taehyung jolts up from his seat. "Has to do with Seokjin? Jin! What's happened to him?"

"V, I can't say over the phone. I don't know who may be listening. Let's just meet up somewhere and talk about this."

"How do I know you aren't trying to play a trick with me?"

"This has to do with Ken too. He's the one who has Seokjin."

Ken?! Why would he have Jin?

"They are dating, it's fine-"

"No they aren't! Come on V! Just listen to me before something happens to Jin and it's too late. Meet me at my house at 4. It's all for Jin. You'd listen if you really cared for him."

Namjoon hangs up the call, leaving Taehyung hanging. Taehyung groans as he throws his already cracked phone on the floor. He runs a hand through his hair.

"Yoongi! Hoseok!" he yells as he changes his clothes.

"Yes Boss?" they say as they enter the room.

"Ken has Jin. Namjoon just called me. Ken has kidnapped him." Taehyung says exasperated as he finishes dressing. "We're going to his mansion, right now."

Yoongi and Hoseok nod as they go get ready. In less than 10 minutes, they are on their way to Namjoon's house, this time, for a different reason.

***

"Explain now!" Taehyung says when they enter and see Namjoon.

Namjoon sighs, "Have a seat and calm down."

The three males sit on the couch, waiting for Namjoon to explain.

"So, this mess all started when Ken came to me. He had contacted me and told me about wanting to be hired as a private assistant. I had accepted his proposal, thinking he was a nice guy. I sent him on a mission to be-friend Seokjin so that I could get to him.

Little did I know, he had a very different plan in mind. He revealed to me that we were related. He had backed it up with a story that correlated very well with how reality played out. Since I had always wanted someone to call family, I blindly trusted him. That was my mistake and I admit to it. I did a background check on him today and Jungkook and Jimin informed me that they went to his house and found drops of blood inside and outside the house.

Ken has known Jin this entire time. I don't know how he knew about me wanting to get revenge. Ken has some sort of grudge against Jin, and I don't know why or what that is. All I know is that Seokjin is in danger." Namjoon explains.

Taehyung gets up and walks back and forth. He runs his hands through his hair in frustration. "So the flowers he sent were fake?"

Namjoon nods. "I didn't know that happened until after he told me. That's another reason why I found it so weird. He used your jealousy to his advantage to sabotage your relationship. He knows how to trick people very well."

"So what do we do now?" Yoongi asks.

"Well, until now, we haven't found any clues as to where he's at-"