[31]

||*WARNING: MATURE CONTENT AHEAD!*|| proceed with caution.

"Boss! We found- Boss?" Jimin stops as he sees Namjoon kneeling down on the floor. Jungkook runs to him and checks on him.

"What happened?" he asks him as he sees tears falling down his face.

Namjoon sniffs and remains quiet. Jungkook looks at Jimin as they share a look of worry. What could've happened when they were gone?

"Come sit, Namjoon." Jimin says softly as he helps Jungkook and they take him to sit on the couch. Namjoon's gaze is dull and dead as he looks down at the floor.

"What happened?" Jungkook asks again.

"H-He...lied." Namjoon mumbles.

"Who lied?" Jimin asks as he and Jungkook look at each other.

"Ken."

Jungkook and Jimin were about to speak, but Namjoon beats them to it.

"I-", he starts, "After what Jungkook asked me last night, I thought it'd be a good thing if I did a back ground check on him. I hired a private investigator and he dug up a lot of Ken's past. Well, there wasn't much, but he found out him and I aren't related." he speaks, his voice breaking every so often.

"To make things worse, he left last night and hasn't came back since." he sighs as he runs his hand through his hair.

"We just came back from Seokjin's house and, we found blood drops inside and outside the house." Jimin says, causing Namjoon's head to raise abruptly.

"Y-You what? Oh no, this can't be good." he said, his voice was shaky.

"What do you mean?"

"Ken has some sort of grudge against Seokjin. He had a crush on him? I don't even know anymore, but I know it's not a good thing for Seokjin to be with him. W-We need to help him."

"How do we do that?"

Namjoon looks at them in the eyes. "We have to talk with V."

***

"Ken, please stop!" Jin screams in pain as he tries looking at Ken.

"Nope!" Ken says as he pops the "p" in the word and drags the knife deeper.

Jin screams in pain. He had been cut up so many times and his thighs were slashed. He was already feeling light headed from the blood he lost.

"Hmm, how about we make this more fun? You want to know why i'm doing this to you?" he taunts.

Jin can't help but nod his head. He wants to know why he's suffering so much. He didn't do anything to Ken.

"Well, it's you and your family's fault."

"M-My family? W-What do you mean?" Jin tries saying, confused.

"Might as well tell you my whole plan, since you're not getting out of here anyways." he picks Jin up and sets him on the same mattress from earlier. Jin quickly bundles into a ball as the cold air hits his bare skin.

"You see, I sent those flowers to you for revenge. I knew you were dating that so called, V, or should I say, Kim Taehyung?" he smirks and laughs at the look on Jin's face.

"Anyway, I did that for you rejecting me. You not only rejected me because of that Yoongi, but also because of Taehyung. Do you not see that i'm the best for you? This wouldn't all be happening if you accepted me all those years ago. But, it's fine. My revenge is working as good as I planned."

"What did you say about my family?" Jin mutters.

Ken smiles. "That's were it gets better. Well, for starters, your parents aren't really dead."

Jin feels like the air was knocked out of him. He looks up at Ken and his eyes start to water. His parents aren't dead? How does Ken know?

"You're probably wondering how I know huh? Well, they killed my parents. All over some money. The story doesn't matter, i'll explain all that later, but for now, I want you to know your parents aren't dead. Right now, they're probably asleep in their lavish penthouse, enjoying the money they stole from my parents.

That's just the tip of the iceberg though, you see. Remember when you were almost kidnapped? Those were your parent's men, which they purposely sent to take you. When you didn't oblige, the men were scared to receive the wrath of your parents, so they thought raping you and making you unconscious would make it easier to take you. They just didn't suspect for your grandparents to save you just in time.

You were saved by them, and your parents ordered their men to kill them. They probably didn't know they were your grandparents, but they just knew they wanted the people who tried to save you, dead. You want to know something even worse?"

Jin felt his heart breaking. All these years, he believed all these lies made by his parents. Saying his parents were dead. His parents killed his grandparents. His parent's men were the ones trying to kidnapped him. They were the ones who took his innocence away. All these years, every painful and scarring thing done to him was because of his parents. He nods subconsciously, wanting Ken to tell him everything he knows, even if it breaks his heart more.

"Kim Namjoon, is your brother."

Seokjin's head jolts up. Kim Namjoon! The man who tried to kill him not so long ago. How are they related?

"H-How?"

"Well, when my mom had an affair with my dad, she got pregnant with me. Namjoon wasn't the son of my mom, he is adopted. Kai, Namjoon's dad, had had a drink affair. He wasn't conscious of what he was doing, but the woman impregnated, was your mother. She had drunken him and seduced him to get power to his company. She then lied to your father and they kept the child, which was you.

See how cruel this world is? All these lies and betrayals that you are forced to believe. I know you may not believe me, but it's in your best interest that you do." he steps to Seokjin and caresses his cheek. "Don't worry though, I bet your Taehyung and Namjoon are off somewhere, planning to take you back, but don't worry, I won't let them take you so easily." he says with a smirk as he pecks Jin's lips. Jin wants to squirm and fight back, but he already tried, which led him to the situation he was just in.

'Please, don't come for me. Protect yourselves. Namjoon, Taehyung, Yoongi, Hoseok, don't come looking for me. Don't worry about me, it's best for him to keep me instead and not hurt you. I'll be fine. Don't worry about me.'

___

•••

the tea has been spilled! 👀

if there's any confusion, comment your question and i'll reply. :)

what do you think about what's been revealed so far?