[35]

The sounds of gunshots and the clicking of boots were the only sounds heard inside the building. Men from both sides are here and there, shooting at their enemy. The fighting had just begun, yet there was already many injuries.

The leaders hadn't gotten hurt, but their men had. It was still a pain, but you couldn't wait back. You had to continue until the mission was complete.

Namjoon hid underneath a table. "We have to go to the other floors. We've been on this one for too long. Some men will stay behind and watch here. They will inform us if anything happens while we're up there. All of us need to seperate. Take a few men with you and i'll leave my strongest men here. Got it?"

The men agreed as they started putting their plan in action. They each went up the stairs, having guards watching their backs. They made it up to the second floor, where there was a group of men. They were able to take them down and were now going up to the third floor.

This floor had a room. Jungkook opened the door and saw the room dimly lit up. There was an old mattress on the corner. Also a few bloody weapons, ropes, and even some chains. He winces at the thought that maybe this is where Ken has kept Jin these past few days.

Hoseok came up behind him and looked around. "He must've been in here huh?"

Jungkook nods, "It looks like it."

Hoseok gasps as he walks into the room. He picks up a ripped article of clothing which had been stained with blood.

"This is the shirt I gave him for his birthday." he says as he remembers how happy Seokjin had been that day.

Jin hasn't celebrated his birthday since his grandparents had died, and Hoseok had surprised him. He, Taehyung, and Yoongi had a small party and Jin was having the time of his life. Hoseok was really wishing they could turn back time and have that moment again.

But, that wasn't possible. So, he folded the clothing and put it in his pocket. He and Jungkook walked away from the room and caught up with the others. They were walking by when all of the sudden, they heard a voice speak.

"Hm, haven't found him yet? Well, this is going to be a fun game of hide and seek. The winner is the one that finds him first, the loser is the last one to find him. Let's see who wins, shall we?" the voice stops after it laughs and the building is quiet once again.

"Shit! We have to find him as soon as possible. How many floors does this damn building even have?!" Taehyung states as he pulls at his hair.

"7 floors." Jungkook says.

"Each of us should go up to a floor. Jimin, go downstairs and catch us up with what the men are saying. The rest of us separate and go to each floor." Namjoon says.

Jimin nods his head and goes down stairs with the men. Namjoon and Taehyung, Jungkook and Hoseok, and Yoongi go to each floor. Yoongi is the one who gets to the last floor. He looks around. This floor seems to be a lot bigger that the ones prior. He looks and sees it's also the only one with open windows. He sees no men, which make him think this is very suspicious.

"Oh wow! It seems you're the winner?"

Yoongi grabs his gun and turns around. He sees Ken standing there with a wicked grin and his arms crossed.

"Looking for him?"

Ken moves to the side and Yoongi sees Seokjin. He was tied up on a chair and was looking very beat up and tired.

"How does he look? Handsome right?" Ken says with a smirk as he looks between them.

"Ahh, Min Yoongi. It's been a while! You know, Jin always spoke about you?" Ken scoffs as he begins walking in a circle around Yoongi. "And I always have hated that."

Yoongi ignores Ken as he maintains his eyes on Jin. He was trying to calculate a way to knock Ken out and escape with Seokjin, once and for all.

"Look, i'm not here for chit chat. I'm here for Seokjin and that's all." Yoongi says strictly as he glares at Ken.

Ken laughs. "Very funny, you think i'll give him to you so easily? Think again."

"Funny of you to think I don't know that. I'm willing to take you on in a fight. Anything, you name it. Easy or hard?" Yoongi says as he picks his gun up.

Ken smirks, "Don't try playing games with me, Min Yoongi."

"I'm not, i'm trying to give you a chance to give up and play easy. Don't want your blood spilt all over these floors, do you? Accompanied with your men's blood?"

Ken laughs as he takes a gun out, "Real funny." he says through gritted teeth. "But I don't like to play easy."

Men come out running at Yoongi. He takes his gun and begins shooting them down, one by one. The men in the other floors do the same. Ken's men had been hiding and were waiting to surprise attack them all at the same time.

Some of Namjoon's men also came and fought along Yoongi. Yoongi took the chance and went to untie Jin.

"Yoongi, what're you guys doing? This is dangerous!" Jin whisper-yells at him.

Yoongi clicks his tongue, "You being here is the only danger. We're doing this for you. Now, on the count of three you-"

Yoongi doesn't end his words as he feels a cold metal at the back of his head. He stands up slowly, and Seokjin turns around and gasps. Ken is standing behind Yoongi, his gun pointing at Yoongi's head. Jin covers his mouth and shakes his head.

Yoongi locks eyes with him.

"Well, well, well. You untied him! Let's see if he manages to get out of here."

Yoongi looks into Seokjin's eyes as he mouths the word "Run". Seokjin looks at him with worry, but Yoongi glares at him. Seokjin turns and begins running.

Yoongi then elbows into Ken's ribs, which make him squirm in pain. Yoongi runs behind Jin.

Jin turns around, "Yoongi watch out!" he screams, but it's too late.

____

To be continued...

•••

😔💔