[23]

smutty smut smut smut 😘

__

Seokjin got home and threw himself on his bed. He was so exhausted, and the conversation with Ken that morning made it worse. He just wanted to sleep for a very long time.

He looks up from the bed when he hears someone open up the door. He sees Taehyung standing with a smile on his face. He sits up all the way and smiles at him. Taehyung takes off his coat and shoes before climbing in the bed with Seokjin.

He lays down next to him and brings him closer. He digs his face into Seokjin's neck and breathes in happily.

"I missed you." Taehyung says as he kisses Seokjin's neck lightly.

Seokjin giggles and pats his hair. "I missed you too." he says. "But we were just together." he says with a pout.

Taehyung looks up at him and smiles. He leans closer and kisses his pout. "I know but I can't be away from you for too long."

"So you really like me?" Seokjin asks as he looks into his eyes.

Taehyung nods and bites his lip. "I think I love you."

Seokjin looks at him with wide eyes. "Love me?!"

Taehyung nods and he takes Seokjin on his lap. "Yes. I love you." he says as he kisses Seokjin. Seokjin smiles into their kiss and wraps his arms around Taehyung's neck. Taehyung caresses his sides with his hands. He goes further and squeezes his butt cheeks. Seokjin gasps and Taehyung takes the opportunity to insert his tongue in Seokjin's mouth.

Seokjin moans loudly as Taehyung's tongue explores his mouth. Taehyung pulls and bites at his bottom lip. He pulls away and lays him down. Seokjin looks up at him lustfuly. That didn't go unnoticed by Taehyung, and it makes him undress himself faster. He takes off all his clothes, being completely naked before he attacks Jin's neck and begins leaving hickeys.

Jin digs his fingers into Tae's hair and pulls it. Taehyung groans as he continues giving him hickeys until he reaches his boxers. He rips off Jin's clothes, literally, before going down and opening Jin's legs wide. Saliva comes out his mouth at the sight of Jin's pick hole already dripping. Jin whimpers as he can feel Taehyung's cold breath on his hole.

Taehyung licks his lips before swatting his tongue around the rim. Jin inhales a sharp breath and lets out a shaky moan, throwing his head back. Taehyung can't take it anymore before he begins thrusting his tongue inside and out of Jin's hole. Jin moans repeatedly and his thighs quiver.

"Nggh...Tae!"

"You taste so good!" Taehyung groans as he continues flicking his tongue. He throws Jin's legs over his shoulders and opens his legs to stop them from closing.

"Ahh...Tae! I'm going to....cum!" Jin moans as he pushes Taehyung's head down, causing his tongue to hit against his prostate. He lets out a loud scream as he cums on his abdomen and thighs. That doesn't stop Taehyung though, as he continues licking and slurping. He takes it up a notch and inserts two fingers, while his tongue licks around his rim.

Jin loses it and he feels like he's about to come again. But before that, Taehyung gets up and takes his fingers out. Jin looks up at him and already misses his fingers inside of him.

"Don't worry baby, i'll make you feel so good." Taehyung says as he takes his member in his own hand. He rubs it up and down while looking at Jin's naked body. Jin reaches up and takes off Tae's hand and replaces it with his own. Taehyung groans loudly and gets even more aroused while watching Jin jerking him off. Jin smiles as he looks in his eyes and licks his lips.