[44]

Taehyung POV:

"What are you going sitting down? Get up and help set up!" I yell at Jaemin. He gets up fast and helps Jimin with decorating.

Seokjin and Hoseok had left a few hours ago to the mall. I made Hoseok take him away for the day while we set things up. I felt a lot more nervous and anxious now that it was the day of.

"What the fuck is that?! It looks like it says Happy Birthday Suckhim instead of Happy Birthday Seokjin! Fix that shit!"

"Woah, Tae! Calm down. You're blood pressure is probably way too high. Why don't you sit down." Namjoon says as he stands next to me.

"I can't." I pull my hair, "I need everything to be perfect for Seokjin. You know what, i'm going outside." I tell him and go out to the garden.

I sigh and call my Seokjin. I'm glad when he answers the phone quickly.

"Hey, TaeTae." I hear him say.

I sigh and a smile forms on my face, "Hey baby angel. Are you guys having fun?" I ask him.

"Yeah, we are. Thank you for this. What are you guys up to?" he asks me.

"Oh, we're just here playing a few games on the XBOX." I tell him. I don't want to ruin the surprise.

"Oh, I hope you are all having fun. We'll be there in a few hours, okay? Have fun. I love you."

"I love you too." I tell him before hanging up. Fuck, I want this day to be over with so that he can officially be mine already.

I go back inside and finish the remaining things that we had to finish. By the time we're gone, it's almost four in the afternoon. I told Hoseok they could come back like at four thirty, so we finished just in time. I went up to our room to shower and get ready.

I had just gotten my hair permed curly and dyed black. Seokjin liked it and I did too. I had also started growing a beard, which Seokjin said was sexy. In other words, I do what Seokjin likes. Just kidding, it was just a coincidence that Seokjin liked how they looked on me.

I finish by spraying on my favorite cologne and go back downstairs. I see Seokjin texted me and told me they're almost home. I instantly felt my anxiety shoot up. Fuck. Everything has to be perfect. I shake my head and go to make sure everything is ready.

***

"If someone makes a noice and spoils the surprise, you're fired." I say before we turn the lights off and hide.

"Chill bro." Jimin tells me.

"I'll fire you too."

"What? I don't even work for you!"

"Shut up."

My breath hitches as I hear the front door unlock.

"Hello?" I hear my angel say. I hear them walk closer and then switch the lights on.

"Happy Birthday Seokjin!" we all yell and clap simultaneously.

I see Jin's shocked and scared face, which makes me laugh. Hoseok looked scared too, maybe he forgot this was going to happen.

I go up to my angel and hug him. I kiss his head many times as I say, "Happy Birthday my angel."

***

"Are you having fun?" I ask Seokjin as I hug him from behind.

He leans his head back against my shoulder and looks up at me. "Yes, thank you baby." he says to me before kissing me.