[25]

i'm sorry, please don't hate me loves 😭. this has to happen )):
***

Seokjin rolls around and stretches in his bed. It was the weekend. He had survived another week in school. Sadly, he had to go out today. It was the anniversary of his grandparent's deaths. He sighs as he got up and went to shower.

He wore a black bomber jacket, a black long sleeve, black ripped jeans, and some black boots. He does his hair and gets the bouquet of flowers he had brought last night from his shop. He goes down the stairs and was about to leave.

"Where are you going so early?" Yoongi asks as he rubs his eye.

"I...am going to visit my grandparents." Seokjin says as he looks down.

Yoongi feels a pang in his heart. He feels guilty. "Do you need a ride?" he asks.

Seokjin smiles and shakes his head. "It's fine Yoonie. I don't know how long i'll be there. I'll text you if I need one."

Yoongi smiles slightly. "Okay, be safe."

"Thank you, I will." Seokjin says before he steps out the door. He was relieved it was Yoongi who caught him and not Taehyung. It would've been a lot different if he did.

He waits in a bus stop before going down the route to the cemetery. He walks along the familiar pathway. He stops and kneels once he reaches the grave.

"Hello, Grandma and Grandpa." he says as he sets the flowers down. He sits next to the stone.

"It's been 5 years now. I can't believe it. It seems just yesterday me and grandpa were beginning training together. And then grandma, you'd come out with a fresh batch of cookies. Just like we always did. Do you remember? Those were good times." he tells as he wipes his tears.

"I met Yoonie again. You remember him? I'd always talk about him. We now live in the same house. Well, it's not my house. It's Taehyung's, he's my boyfriend. I wish you both could've been around to meet them. I'm sure you'd like them." he sighs.

"You don't know how much I miss you both. I miss the times when everything was okay. When we'd all be together as a family. Too bad I had to ruin it all. If it weren't for me, you'd still be here. The lady just had to want to kidnap me. She didn't have to kill you, I would've let her kidnap me before I let them kill you. I wish I could've gotten that chance. I would've accepted it without any second thoughts." he sniffs and wipes his tears.

He smiles. "But its all good. You both are a lot better in heaven. You are no longer in pain. You watch over me, and I will talk to you, just like I do everyday. Please, wish be blessings. I'll be back soon. I love you. Thank you." he gets up,bows, and walks back out the cemetery.

He decided to walk back home. He wanted to clear his mind and be alone, even if it was for a little while. It started raining. The rain helped camouflage the tears that fell down and stained his cheeks. He didn't want to cry, he had cried too much. But every time he said that, he'd break the promise and cry. He'd cry harder each time. The scar will always be there in his heart. No matter what he does, the pain won't go away, even if he'd want it to.

***

Seokjin feels uncomfortable when he walks in the house. He looks around, the house is dead silent. He walks up into his room, only to be met by someone sitting on his bed, in the dark. He squints his eyes as he turns the switch; the lights turning on.

"Tae?"

The said man turns around and stares coldly at Seokjin.

Seokjin sighs as he takes his wet jacket off. "Tae, can you leave me alone please? I want to be by myself today. I don't feel good."

"Why? Do you miss Ken already? Huh?!" Taehyung yells. He stands up and gets close to Seokjin.

Seokjin looks at him, taken aback. "What are you saying?"

"You tell me! How did that fucker know where you live?! His ass felt so comfortable that he decided to send you fucking flowers. With a note saying, 'To my Seokjinnie from your Ken'. How do you explain that, huh?!" Taehyung continues, his voice booming throughout the room. He throws the note at Seokjin, he reads it, and those exact words are written on the note.

Seokjin looks at him confused. "I don't know. I never mentioned where I live. He barely came back. He never even questioned where I live. We have nothing going on. I don't know why he'd send anything." he says in a calm tone. He didn't want Taehyung's anger to worsen if he raised his voice. Taehyung's loud voice was already enough.

"Right, you don't. You have the innocent act again. Did you really think you could betray me?! And that I wouldn't find out? How stupid of you! We were good. You just had to ruin it all huh? You just want me for sex right?!"

"Taehyung, I don't know! Please, I haven't done anything. You have to believe me."

"No, stop! Don't keep lying. I can't believe I fell for a whore like you. You just played me. I loved you Seokjin! I can't believe the one time I actually fall in love, it ends terribly. Please get out of my sight, before I end up doing something I regret." Taehyung says as he crosses his arms and turns away from him.

Seokjin walks to him and holds his arm. "Taehyung, please. You have to believe me! I love you so much! I'd never do that to you."

Taehyung has enough. "I said to stop lying!" he yells before swinging his arm and slapping Seokjin in the face, causing him to fall back. Seokjin falls on the floor. He sits up and touches his already red cheek. His eyes look up at Taehyung in shock.

Taehyung feels guilty, but that feeling quickly leaves. "I said to leave my house and stop lying. I don't care about you anymore. Leave! Or else i'll have my men kill you." he says in a cold tone.

Seokjin gets up and stares back at him one more time before running out the house. He runs out the gates, causing the men who are watching outside to look at him questioningly.

"Isn't that Boss' boyfriend?" one asks the other.

"Yes, I wonder what happened." the other answers as they watch Seokjin running away.

Seokjin doesn't stop running until he reaches his house. His chest is burning and his feet hurt. His eyes remain wet from all the tears he dropped. This was it. This was the end of him and Taehyung. All over a bunch of lies.

•••