[42]

Seokjin groaned when he felt pain shoot up his back and his whole lower body felt numb. He looked over and saw Taehyung looking at him.

"Are you okay?" Taehyung asked.

Seokjin shook his head, "Fuck no. I feel like I can't walk." he said before laying back down.

Taehyung chuckles and moves next to him. "You can rest today. Did Mr.Jeno say when you had to go to him?"

Jin turned on his side slowly to look at him. "No, he just said to go when I could. I think I should go tomorrow so we can go back home. I miss our home." he said with a pout.

Taehyung smiled and kissed his forehead, "Okay then. Today we'll just stay here. Unless you want to do something?"

Jin shook his head, "Not really. I just need to fill out the application. It should be somewhere in the car I think. I don't even remember what happened after you ask me to be your boyfriend." he says with a laugh.

Taehyung laughs, "Aww well. I can give you another round when we're home again." he says.

Seokjin rolls his eyes playfully, "Right, you want me to be pregnant right when i'm staring to work. Is that it? You're going to miss me at home? You're going to be lonely with Tannie." he says jokingly.

"Yeah, sounds like something i'd do." Taehyung said, acting as if deep in thought.

Seokjin giggles and hits his chest playfully. "Not now. Maybe some time later. If I let you."

"Why?! You don't want to have babies with me?" Taehyung says with puppy eyes and a pout.

Jin kisses his pout away, "Of course I do. You're my only baby daddy. Just let me work for a bit yeah? I want to make some income too. Having a baby isn't just about wanting a baby, you need to have a lot of money saved up. Imagine how much you spend just on diapers and wipes! Not to count the formula, food, clothes, everything! Raising a baby takes a lot."

"Ahh Jin. I didn't want this to become a lecture." he groans covering his face. "I just want to have kids with you."

"I know. I do too! It's just not easy to have a child just because you want to. Let's not talk about that anymore. Let's just watch some movies and i'll fill out my application and we can stay in bed. Yeah?" he says as he cups Taehyung's cheeks.

Taehyung nods. "I'll go get the papers from the car. I'll be back." he says. Seokjin nods and kisses his lips before Taehyung leaves.

***

"Did you finish filling it out?" Taehyung asks.

He just came back from a grocery store. He and Seokjin were going to have a movie night.

"Yeah, I just finished it." Seokjin said. He got up from the bed and tried to walk over to him. He took steps slowly until he reached Taehyung.

"Are you okay? I can help you."

"No, i'm okay Taehyungie. Don't worry. Did you get me some jellies?" he asked with his hands clasped together under his chin.

Taehyung's worried face breaks out into a smile. Seokjin's eyes always lit up when he mentioned any food.

"Yes, I did. Though honestly, you already hide jellies in your puffy cheeks don't you?" he says jokingly. He side eyes Seokjin, who's cheeks are red.

"No, I wish I could." Jin replies with a pout, playing along with his joke.

"You're lying. You hide them in there somewhere." he says in a baby voice while pinching Jin's cheeks.

"Stop. It hurts." Seokjin whines, trying to take off Taehyung hands from his cheeks.