[8]

Taehyung gets up slowly. He had barely slept during the night because the insecurities were eating him alive. He wanted to tell Seokjin how he felt, but he wanted the latter to be comfortable enough with him, so he didn't lose him and scare him away.

He goes into the shower and takes a long, warm shower. He felt his muscles ease. He got out soon after and changed into a tan brown suit with a white under shirt. He combed out his hair and walked out to the dining room.

He sits down on the table and reads the newspaper as he waits for the maids to get his food. Yoongi and Hoseok come soon after.

"Good morning!" Hoseok says brightly.

"How can you be so happy this early in the morning?" Yoongi grumbles.

"Right." Taehyung agrees.

Hoseok just shrugs his shoulders. They soon get their food and start eating.

"So, how was your date?" Hoseok says with googly eyes.

Taehyung sets the paper down and looks at him. Both males looking straight at him.

"It was fun." he says nonchalantly. "But, after when we arrived at his house, I was going to kiss him, but...he just backed away and told be, 'Good night Tae' and walked into his house. Like, does he not like me?! I want him to like me. Maybe he thinks i'm a perv since I tried kissing him without him wanting to. Ugh i'm such a fool. I should've waited until he was more comfortable with me." he rambles on.

"Taehyung", Hoseok starts, "I'm sure if he didn't like you, he wouldn't have accepted to go on the date with you. Don't overthink. Maybe he just isn't ready to move that fast. You don't know how his past relationships have been-"

"Actually, I do" Taehyung interrupts. "He told me his last relationship really affected him. He said they were together for a long time and that the other had to leave him in order to keep him safe. I knew how heart broken he is and I still acted like an idiot and tried to push myself on him. Gosh, i'm so stupid," he says as he rests his head in his hands.

Yoongi tenses up as Taehyung mentions Seokjin's ex, and Hoseok obviously notices him. There's definitely something going on.

"No Tae, you, were just in the heat of the moment. And I'm sure he knows you didn't mean any harm to him. Just, give him some time. It's hard getting over someone you love, and he must be having insecurities on having another relationship. Don't best yourself up over this." Hoseok says.

Taehyung sets his head up. "I hope so. I don't want him to leave me."

Yoongi looks down at his hands. "My Jinnie." he says to himself. Hoseok manages to hear him though.

Yoongi gets up and leaves the table. He goes to his room and locks the door behind him. Hoseok notices his weird attitude. 'I need to talk to him'

Taehyung looks up and notices he's the only one still sitting on the table. He sighs and gets up, walking into his office.

He sits down on his chair and gets to work. All this trafficking isn't going to do itself.

***

Taehyung sighs as he gets up from his chair. He hasn't gotten a single message from Seokjin and it's really started to worry him. He hasn't  been responding to Taehyung's text messages either. It's peculiar since it's Sunday, his shop is closed and he has no classes.

Taehyung lays on his bed and brings his laptop out. He sets it on his lap and stretches his arms over his head. He logs into the laptop and checks his emails. In the middle of checking, he gets a phone call from an unknown number. He decides to answer.

———————
italic- Tae.     |
bold-?            |
———————

"Hello?"

"V.."

"Yup, that's me. What do you want?"

"I want to make a few deals with you. I don't think you know who I am." he says with a small chuckle.

"Oh yeah? Tell me if you aren't too pussy." 

"Hmm, okay. It's me Namjoon. Know me now?" he says with a smirk on his lips.

"Ahh Namjoon, my favorite rival. What do you want, huh?"

"Well, it's fairly simple you see. I want to make a deal. As you know best, me 70%, you 30%. How about that?"

"Ha! Not a chance. I am not the same as my father. I don't play dirty with those who I trade with. Try again."

"Sure about that? Well, I think I have a way to change your mind. He's quite a beauty really. Too bad, he's too innocent for me. He did try to fight but, he's too small. For me atleast. My men can really be a whole bunch of weaklings sometimes. I want him but, I don't want to ruin him...yet."

Taehyung's breath hitches. "What are you talking about?"

"Cut the act, V. You'll only make things worse. You know very damn well. Don't try fooling me. I caught you many times, there is too much evidence really. Let me tell you a little story, hmm?"

TO BE CONTINUED