[11]

Namjoon looks around him as he hears gunshots outside his house. He goes to his office and watches the surveillance cameras. He smirks when he sees Taehyung.

"Ah, V. I guess they didn't teach you to listen. It's alright, this makes things more fun."

"Hmm, good. Now to what we came for."

Namjoon turns around and sees Yoongi behind him. He crosses his arms. "Ah, it's you. We haven't met in a long time. How've you been?"

"Cut the shit Namjoon, you know why we are here."

Namjoon walks to him. "Yeah, I do know, but you aren't getting him until I get what I want."

"Nah, you know we don't swing that way. Now, will you tell me or will we have to fight?"

Meanwhile...

"Who just leaves the basement door unlocked?" Taehyung says as he chuckles. A few men comment and laugh. They quiet down as they hear voices.

"Shut the fuck up! Do you want more? I can give you more! It's so fun seeing you suffer. You look so beautiful with the cuts i've made on you. All beautiful, just for me."

"J-Jimin. Stop, leave me alone. P-Please."

"No! That isn't my name!" Jimin yells as he cuts Seokjin's leg. "You know my name, you called me it the first day you met me!"

Seokjin stays quiet. Jimin gets inpaitient. He grabs a clean knife and drags the cold metal on Seokjin's face. Seokjin whimpers as he's been suffering for too long. His arms and legs all cut, he feels he's about to faint any minute now.

"S-Sir?"

"Say it with confidence pretty boy!"

"S-Sir."

Taehyung's fists clench. "I can't, fuck the plan." he says to his men. He walks down the stairs and Jimin looks up at him.

"Ah, V! How fun! You came to be entertained? Pull up a chair, this will be fun!"

"Fuck no. I came here for Jin, not for your sick show."

Jimin throws the bloody knife on the floor. "Mhm. You can't do that"

"Watch me." Taehyung points the gun to Jimin and shoots him in the leg. Jimin groans and falls to the ground.

Taehyung's men get down and grab Jimin. Taehyung runs over to Seokjin. He cups his face. "Jin. Are you okay?"

Seokjin nods but his eyes flutter; he's about to faint from the loss of blood. "D-Don't close your eyes please! We'll take you to the hospital. You'll feel better soon."

Taehyung looks at the chains constructing Seokjin. He gets up and stands in front of Jimin. "Keys." he says as he holds his hand out.

Jimin smirks. "Don't have them. You'll have to go to Namjoon for those."

Taehyung huffs and tells his men to take care of Seokjin. He goes up the stairs and looks in every room. He stops outside one room as he hears people talking.

"You know, it would be fun to see V's reaction to you and Seokjin's relationship. Too bad I have to break two relationships. And with the same man. What a coincidence huh? It's a small world."

"Don't even dare, I will tell him when I want. You don't have to worry about me and what i'll do."

"I don't have to tell him, he already heard. Is that right V?"

Yoongi turns around and sees Taehyung standing by the door, his fist clenching. "What the fuck does he mean by that Yoongi?!"

"Nothing. He doesn't know shit."