[36]

Yoongi comes to a stop as he feels the bullet cross through his chest. His knees bend as he falls to the floor, clutching his chest. Jin screams in horror as he runs back to him. He catches his head in his hands before it hits the floor.

"Yoongi! Yoongi!" he gets no response as Yoongi's breathing falters and his eyes threaten to close. "D-Don't close your eyes! Yoongi, please!" he sobs as he holds Yoongi's body.

Hoseok and Jungkook reach the floor and see Ken approaching them. Jungkook takes his gun and shoots him in the leg, making him fall on the ground in pain.

"That should keep him down long enough." he says before they run over to the other two. They gasp when they see Yoongi bleeding out and Jin crying.

Yoongi's lips turn into a faint smile as his hand goes up and touches Seokjin's hand. Jin's eyes widen as he looks down at him.

"Y-Yoongi?"

"Why're you crying?"

"Y-Yoongi what're you saying? You're not okay right now!" Jin sobs even louder.

Yoongi smiles wider as he reaches up and touches Jin's cheek, "But don't you see? I'm leaving here, completing the promise I made to you and myself. I kept you safe, as much as I could. I did twice already, and if I could, i'd do it again and again.." he whispers, his voice giving out every so often. His throat was going dry.

"Yoongi. Don't speak like this. Y-You're going to be fine. B-Before you know it we'll be-"

"Don't say things you know aren't true, Jinnie. Just, promise me you will continue to live happily? And that you won't forget me please?"

Jin sobs louder as he shakes his head, "Y-Yoongi, I can't-"

"Please..."

Jin sighs and nods his head, "Okay, I promise, Yoongi."

Yoongi nods and smiles. "Thank you, don't forget...that I love you, Seokjin. Always have...and always will."

His hand falls from Jin's cheek and lands on his stomach. Jin gasps as he touches his face. "No! No! Yoongi! Y-You can't be gone. Yoongi. Hobi! Please, tell me this is all a dream. This can't be real!"

Hoseok covers his mouth as he approaches Seokjin. He was also crying. Jungkook had gone down and was looking for the others. Hoseok sits next to Seokjin and wraps his arms around him.

"Jin, i'm sorry. This is all real."

Seokjin shakes his head and cries on Hoseok's shoulder. "No! T-This is..."

Seokjin abruptly gets up and turns around. He sees Yoongi's body, which was now on the floor. He had a faint smile on his lips, making Seokjin's eyes water once again.

He looks at Ken, who was still on the floor. Seokjin grabs Yoongi's shotgun, and walks over to him.

"You.." he starts.

At the same time, the other 4 males reached the floor. They saw as Seokjin stood in front of Ken, holding the gun in his hands.

Seokjin wipes his tears away as he looks at Ken with enraged eyes. "You! You have ruined my life! Not only did you mess up my only relationship, but you also killed the only person who's been with me since I was little. The only person who helped me in my time of grief. You deserve nothing but fucking death."