[6]

JIMIN'S POV:

"Got it?" Namjoon says to me over the phone.

"Yeah, yeah." I say and hang up.

I know I should be scared of him, but i'm not. I'm his most trusted spy, he can't just get rid of me. I'm his best, it would be hard to find some
one to replace me.

I get out of my car and head to where i'm being sent to. Supposedly, one of our men has informed us V's been seeing someone. Oh, how much of a mistake that is. Now it will be easier for Namjoon to get revenge on him. We don't know his real name, that's why he calls him
self V.

I go to the shop and see the boy he's been "talking to". He's beautiful. If V can get him, I for sure can.

He turns around. "Hello Sir. Can I help you with something?" he asks me.

Sir? Hmm, I like him already.

"Yes uhh, can I get some carnations." I tell him, saying a random ass flower name that I can think of.

"Yes sir. Please go have a seat and help yourself to the refreshments." he says with a smile and walks away.

I check his body out. I need a night with him. I walk over to the tables and sit in the farthest one. I bring my phone out and call Jungkook.
After a while, he answers.

"Finally, you answer. Were you sucking Namjoon's dick again?" I say with a chuckle.

"Shut the fuck up. I was taking a nap." he says.

"Right, whatever you say." I laugh.

"Why did you call me for?" he says, his voice already showing i'm irritating him.

"I came to the shop where V's been going. And guess what?" I say as I look to make sure he isn't listening.

"What?" he asks.

"The boy is beautiful as fuck. Like surreal. How can V talk to him? I'm going to make him fall for me." I say as I tap my fingers on the table.

"Stop being a horny ass and interrogate him. He has to know something about V, seeing as they are together a lot." he says.

"Jeez, okay, calm down. I'll tell you whatever I find out when I get back." I say as I hang up, not waiting for his response.

I get up once I see him walking to me. "I'll meet you at the check out stand, Sir." he says with a smile and turns around.

"Wait!" I say.

He turns around. "Yes, sir?"

"I need to talk to you, please have a seat." I say and pull him out a chair.

"Sir I-"

"Please?" I interrupt. I'm going to talk to him either the easy way or the hard way, and I think he'd prefer the easy way.

"O-Okay." he stutters and sits down.

Already so obedient huh?

"Do you know anything about V?" I ask, getting straight to the point already.

"V? Who's V?" he asks.

"Cut the innocent act baby, you know who V is." I say.

"I don't know who he is."

"Are you sure? Because he's been coming here very frequently lately. How do you not know him if he's been here so many times?".

He's trying to act as if he doesn't know anything, I know it. He can't keep this trick up for too long before I try the hard way.

"I really don't know. A lot of customers come frequently so I don't really keep up with them. Nor do I know them enough to ask for their names." he says.

"Hmm, you better not be lying, or else it will get you and V in trouble. Are you telling all the truth or will you accept the consequences in case we find out you're lying?" I tell him.

If he wants to keep this innocent act, he will pay for lying to me. It would be a shame to hurt his pretty face but, I hate liars, no matter how beautiful they may be.

"I am saying all the truth. I will accept consequences although I know there won't be any since i'm telling the truth." He says and gets up. "Now, if you still want the flowers, i'll check your purchase out in the check out." he says before walking away.

What a hard-headed beauty. At least I got something out of him. I'll be sure to come back with Jungkook next time, he can be more intimidating than me.

I walk up to the counter and pay for the flowers. I hear the front door opening, but no one comes in. Weird.

I lean closer to him and pull him closer and whisper in his ear, "I'll be back tomorrow. Wait for me, and my friend."

I smirk at him and take the flowers and leave. I walk back out to my car and drive back to Namjoon's mansion. You thought he'd have like a lair or something but nope.

I park my car and walk into the house. I see Jungkook once I enter. "Here, give these to Namjoon if you want." I say as I hand him the flowers while laughing.

"Shut the fuck up!" he says as he throws the flowers. Next thing I know, he tackles me on the floor.

"I am tired of your bullshit." he says and raises his fist. I though he was going to punch me, but his voice stops him.

"Stop, both of you. We have things to deal with, not for you dumbasses to play around. If you want to fight around like little kids, there's a park down the street." Namjoon says.

Jungkook immediately gets off me and I smirk. There's obviously something happening between them.

"In my office, now." Namjoon says before turning around and walking away.

"You are so obvious." I tell Jungkook and smack the back of his head before walking away.

-

"So, report Jimin." Namjoon tells me as he leans back in his chair.

I clear my throat and begin explaining, "I just got back from the shop. I went in and bought flowers so I don't make it obvious. After he's done I tell him that I want to talk to him. The first thing I ask is 'do you know anything about V?' and he immediately denies. I kept asking and he kept saying he doesn't know. I threatened him and said if he's sure, or that he would accept consequences if we found out he was lying. And he accepted. So I don't know if he's told V yet, or if he is actually lying. But, V has been going there for a long time, how can he not remember?"

Namjoon rubs his chin. "You're right. His bitch ass is probably lying, but it's okay. We will have fun with him. Keep an eye on him, if we see him and V together again, it will end very badly for both of them." he says with a smirk.

"Also, try harder next time Jimin. I know you may be my best, but that doesn't mean I allow you to slack off. You could've intimidated him, I know you have your ways. Don't embarrass me like that again." he says before walking out of his office.

"Ha! You just got told." Jungkook says while laughing.

"Shut up! At least I can talk to him unlike you who always has his dick in your mouth." I say as I push him and walk away.

I will get revenge on that beauty. Be ready for your punishment baby. No one will embarrass me and lie to my face.

•••
sorry for taking so long to update :(. i've been having a few family problems but i think everything is good, for now.

i hope you all enjoyed :)

-aidee,borahae 💜