[22]

"B-Brother?" Namjoon stutters. He feels as if the drunk effect from the beer had gone out his body and he was completely sober. The last time he was this shocked was when he found out his father was dead.

"Yes, brother. You don't know?" Ken asks as he leans back in his chair and smirks at Namjoon.

"Of course I don't! Are you sure you aren't just coming up with lies? Because I won't put up with that."

"No, I have the full story."

***

"Kai! You can't leave me!"

"Yes I can. Look at me, i'm leaving already! I can't believe you'd betray me like that, Heize. You're my only love, that's why I won't hurt you. I wouldn't be able to live with myself if you got hurt because of me. Now, stay living here and don't come looking for me. You won't find me. Take care of Namjoon, i'll give you as much money as I can for you to keep him well and healthy. That's all you need. Goodbye Heize." Kai states before leaving out the door.

Heize runs to him. "No Kai! Please! I love you so much! Don't leave us!"

Kai takes his arm away from her. "If you really loved me, the idea of cheating on me wouldn't even cross your mind."  he turns and actually leaves with no one stoping him.

Heize falls to the floor sobbing. If only she hadn't let her desires blind her into cheating on her husband. She thought she'd have more self control than that.

"Mom?"

Heize turns and sees her 12 year old Namjoon looking at her confused and scared.

"Come here, Joonie." she says as she opens up her arms.

"What happened mom? Why were you and Dad fighting?" Namjoon whispers as he consoles his crying mother.

"Mommy made a mistake but daddy will be back, okay? I will apologize as much as I can for him to come back. Don't worry."

"What did you do mother?"

"That's not important Joonie. Just know he'll come back." Heize says as she kisses his forehead.

Truth is, Kai never came back. He had been killed by Sehun. Heize couldn't take the blame so she left Namjoon. She left him in the care of their nanny. She couldn't stand being in the same room as Namjoon because he was an exact copy of his father. She loved Namjoon, but she couldn't make herself suffer any longer, even if she did deserve it.

Namjoon grew up as if he never had parents. His nanny died when he was 18, but by then, he was already following in his father's business. He never heard of his mother again.

***

"Yes, that's my backstory, but what does that have to do with you and I being related?" Namjoon speculates. Ken has just re-explained his childhood, what was the point in that?

"How'd you know?" Namjoon asks.

"Mother told me."

"Remember, mother was unfaithful to your father, right? Well, that's where I come from."

***

Heize has returned to the place she never thought she would. She returned to the place where she had cheated on her husband.

The night was silent and cold. Heize was still mourning over her dead ex-husband, but she couldn't just stay out in the streets. She knew she wouldn't last long there. To top it all off, she had remembered that during her one night, they hadn't used protection. She was almost certain that she was now pregnant.

Heize stopped in front of the metal gate. She shook the gate, hoping someone would hear and come out to her. She then turned and noticed a speaker by the gate. She went to it and pressed a button. Soon, a ringing noise was heard.

"Lee Property, who may this be?" she heard a older man ask.

"Can you let Hwan know that it's me, Heize. Tell him that I came back for him."

"Ma'am, he is sleeping right now. I'm sure you can come back in the morning-"

"No! Please. Tell him now, I can't be out here any longer." Heize pleads.

The line stays quiet and she soon hears him sigh. "Alright, if the gates open, it means you can come in."

"Okay, thank you." Heize says before the call is ended.

She stands next to the gate for a while before the gates open. She immediately runs in and approached the door. She knocks and waits for the man to come attend the door. The man shows up and she walks in.

Immediately, she is wrapped up in someone's arms. "Heize! You came back to me my love." Hwan says as he hugs her tightly.

Heize instantly hugs him back. She would be lying if she said she didn't miss him. "I came for you."

Hwan steps back to look at her. "Is it because of your ex-husband's death? Heize, don't worry, i'll take good care of you, my love" he says as he kisses her forehead.

She smiles. "Thank you Hwan. Can we go to your room? I want to tell you something." she whispers.

He nods and takes her hand in his, walking up the stairs. "It's our room now love."

She smiles as they reach his room. She sits down at the edge of the bed, he sits next to her.

"What did you want to talk about?" he asks her.

She looks down. "I-I think i'm pregnant." she mumbles.

Hwan looks at her. He smiles and brings her chin up. "That's amazing news, love. Now, our love will be stronger." he says as he kisses her.

9 months later, their child was born. Lee Jaehwan. He was spoiled and loved from a young age. His parents didn't even want the air to touch him. They cared about him so much.

Jaehwan had first fallen for his friend, Seokjin. But after the countless times he had spent talking about Yoongi, his crush died down. He still admired Seokjin. Now, his goal was to get revenge on him for breaking his heart. He wants to help his brother, since they know something Seokjin doesn't. Family comes before anything else in his book.

"Wait, so, we're brothers because of our mother? What does that have to do with Jin? What makes you want to join me and fight him."

"Ahh brother, there's some things I can't reveal yet, just know once you know them, you will not like him any more than you already do." Ken says as he drinks the remaining beer in his can. 

•••