[37]

"I'm sorry for all I did to you, Seokjin." Jimin whispered over to Seokjin.

They had now reached Namjoon's house. Namjoon had showed Seokjin around his house and told him to choose his room. Seokjin had been silent since they left Ken's house.

Seokjin looked up. He hadn't even noticed Jimin walked into the room. He sits up and sits with his legs cris-crossed. Seokjin just looked at him and nodded. He didn't know how to feel about Jimin.

Jimin sighed as he took a seat on the side of the bed. Seokjin scooted further away from him, making him feel sad and guilty.

"I don't expect you to accept my apology and forgive me. I know what I did was very wrong. I do feel very guilty for what I did, but at the moment, I thought I was doing the right thing. I want you to know nothing like that is going to happen again. I sincerely apologize."

Seokjin slightly nodded, "Jimin, I can't assure you that i'll forgive you any time soon-"

"I know, I don't expect you to. I just want to be able to gain your trust, maybe even be friends with you."

Seokjin looks at him. There's a silence before Jin actually speaks, "I think if you show me you're a good person, that can happen."

Jimin slightly smiled, "Thank you Seokjin." He gets up. "Well, i'll leave you here to rest. Either me or Jungkook will be coming by a few times. Please have some rest."

Seokjin slightly smiles and nodded as Jimin walked out the room. He sighed as he lays back down on the bed. He went into his pocket and brought out the necklace. He brings it up and analyzes it. It was the necklace he had given Yoongi a long time ago, when they were little kids.

He opens it up and smiles sadly as he sees the words he had engraved in the pink heart pendant. His lips open up as he lets out a loud sob. He lays on his side as he sobs loudly. His heart was completely shattered. The only person he had left, was gone. He wasn't going to see him again. He even sacrificed his own life to save Seokjin's.

"Y-Yoongi..." he whimpers, "Why'd you do that Yoongi? It should've been me. You should've made it out alive. You did everything for me, you should still live on so that I can tell you how grateful I am to have you in my life. You..you will forever live on in my heart, Min Yoongi."

Seokjin cried himself to sleep. Namjoon wanted to enter his room when he heard his brother crying, but he left Seokjin to cry and relieve himself in peace. He knew Seokjin needed to be alone. Yoongi is someone very special to Seokjin; everyone knows that. He knows how much pain Seokjin must be in. But he knows he'd never be able to relate and feel the same pain. None of them could.

***

"Seokjin..."

Seokjin got up as he felt a hand shaking him awake. He squinted his eyes as the light from the window was way too bright. He saw Namjoon sitting next to him. He sat up and rubbed his eyes.

"Good morning." Seokjin whispered, still half-asleep.

Namjoon smiled, "Good morning, how do you feel?"

Seokjin sighs as he drops his arms, "A lot better, I needed to let myself go a bit."

"I understand." Namjoon stops. "So, did Ken tell you the story?"