Beta - Shidge + Klance.

HOPE YOU ENJOY

PLEASE VOTE I

NFO

Alphas are generally dominant and able to impregnate Omegas. Male Alphas usually have a when aroused. In some works, female Alphas are also able to impregnate others.

Betas are subordinate to Alphas and may or may not be able to impregnate Omegas; in some fanworks Betas aren't present and the trope is known as Alpha/Omega, in others they take the role and functions of Omegas and Omegas aren't present. Betas are often presented as having "normal" human anatomy with none of the special attributes of Alphas or Omegas.

Omegas are generally lowest on the hierarchy (although in some fanworks Omegas are rare and prized). Male Omegas are self- and have the ability to become , sometimes referred to as being bred or mated. Lovers may form with a special connection with telepathic or empathetic qualities. Paired Alphas may be jealous and possessive of their mate, while the Omega may become submissive. Omegas and Alphas may go into and need to have sex; this may be the only time Omegas are fertile.

The ratio of alphas to betas to omegas within the population is sometimes mentioned in fanfic, but varies depending on the needs of the plot.

Alpha ...

Shiro 

Lance

Lotor

Beta ...

Pidge 

Hunk

Omega ....

Keith

Adam

"I hope you will find our company you enjoy, we might be a little strange to others but we do get out work done. I be leaving you in the hands of my trusted friend who in charge of team 2. If you need anything then please do ask her and if you feel unsure you can always come to me, i be in team 1 room" Keith the head of team 1 in the business building of sales smiled slightly as he showed a new worker the building.

"well we reached the room your be working in until your assigned your own team, now she might be a little different then most but you can trust her. I have all my life and look at me now" Keith smiled softly before opening the door showing a decent size room with six desks inside. One in each corner and two in the middle of the room while file cabinets sat lined on the same wall of the door. 

"fucking asshole" A short twenty-two year old screamed and threw a baseball at a small office basketball back board hitting it perfectly in the middle making it fall in the net. She had short hazel hair with pretty hazel eyes and cute freckles over her cheeks and nose. Round nerdy glasses sat on her nose and she worse a black suit with a green shirt and white tie. 

"Pidge" Keith frowned as he stood in the doorway with the new employ behind him standing stunned at what he just heard and saw. The new employ was tall and strong. He had kind gentle grey eyes and smooth black hair with a white tuff. He was in a black suit with a purple shirt and silver tie.

"sorry" Pidge mumbled and looked to the newbie.

"this is shiro, he going to be working with you until the higher ups give him a promotion" Keith smiled and pidge walked over.