✯ P o e m s - A t t i c u s ✯

A collection of beautiful Atticus poems that inspired me to create this chapter.

[THE ELEVENTH DOCTOR]

"As his time dawned, he looked up at death. 'Please' he said . . . 'just one more life. I promise I'll be quick'"

[CHARLOTTE]

"Take away my days and nights but leave me forever mornings with those hazel eyes."

[THE THIRTEENTH DOCTOR]

"She wore a thousand faces all to hide her own."

[CHARLOTTE AND THE THIRTEENTH DOCTOR]

"I want to know every part of you, every scar, every bruise, I want to trace the map of you, my fingers a compass, your freckles the constellations which my heart will chart so when I close my eyes I'll have you in my stars forever."

[CHARLOTTE]

"The problem with loving crazy is that crazy starts to rub off on you."

[CHARLOTTE AND THE DOCTOR]

"My atoms love your atoms, it's chemistry."

[CHARLOTTE AND THE NINTH DOCTOR]

"As he took her hand, he gave her all she had been waiting for—a shiver down her spine."

[CHARLOTTE AND THE DOCTOR]

"When I look at you, I find it hard to believe that the whole universe had not conspired to bring you to life. I can't think of a more beautiful reason for it all to exist than for you in this day."

[THE DOCTOR]

"The words never meant much, that's not how I loved, it was when she stroked my hair when she thought I was asleep that I knew she really did."

[CHARLOTTE]

"It's a lonely thing, protecting a breakable heart."

[THE DOCTOR]

"It's not the fear of losing them that scares us, it's that we have given them so many of our pieces that we fear losing ourselves when they are gone."

[CHARLOTTE]

"New love is the best cure for old love gone bad."

[THE DOCTOR AND CHARLOTTE]

"I have seen your darkest nights and brightest days and I want you to know that I will be here forever, loving you in dusk."

[THE TENTH DOCTOR AND CHARLOTTE]

"I took her hand, and my heart beat fast as her warmth swallowed me up. A thousand times I'd run this trail but not with her. Her eyes were all that young love should be, and they lit me up in every look. We lay in shooting skies and freckled stars, and promised our love would last forever—and so in our forever it would there in a castle atop of Blueberry Hill, with silver moon rivers and sailing ships."

[CHARLOTTE]

"And the stars blinked as they watched her carefully. Jealous of the way she shone."

[CHARLOTTE]

"A storm was coming but that's not what she felt. It was adventure on the wind and it shivered down her spine."

[THE THIRTEENTH DOCTOR]

"She walked through her life, tired from the mighty wings upon her back."

[THE DOCTOR AND CHARLOTTE]

"She was that wild thing I loved. My dark between the stars."

[CHARLOTTE]

"There is nothing prettier in the world than a girl in love with every breath she takes."

[THE ELEVENTH DOCTOR]

"A sky full of stars and he was staring at her."