Ch.1:A Hero Return

Today Burto and Jiraiya were going to be returning back to the hidden leaf village. Burto and Jiraiya were walking towards the gate of the hidden leaf village.

" It was about two and a half years, Burto sated."

"So it has,"Jiraiya said.

Burto then climbed up a pole next to a tall building.

" Wow this takes me back the village hasn't changed a bit. I'm home everyone Burto Uzumaki has returned to the hidden leaf village!"

" Always so rambunctious," Jiraiya said.

" This brings back memories,"Burto said looking at the hokage stone faces.

" Haha they added snake eyes face up there."

" Burto is that you!"

Burto turned to see Sakura, and Konohamaru and his friends.

" When did you get back to the village Burto?" Sakura asked

" Oh just now," Burto replied.

" Long time no see huh Sakura, "Burto said walking over to Sakura.

"Wait a minute you gotten taller then me haven't you?" Sakura asked.

"Yeah I guess I have,"Burto said comparing their heights.

"He seems more grownup than the last time I saw him," Sakura thought to herself.

"So what do you think do I seem more like a woman to you now?"

"You kidding not really you haven't changed at all!"

Sakura turned away from Burto angry about his comment.

" You don't understand anything about women, " Jiraiya said.

Khonohmaru then came up to Burto and showed him his new sexy jutsu. Burto then began laughing.

" Konohamaru i'm not that scrawny little kid anymore. And you shouldn't be using jutsu like that it beneath you."

Konohamaru then looked down disappointed.

"I be it not just the outside that changed," Sakura thought.

" I mean come on Konohamaru is that all you got! Now step aside and get a load of my new pervy ninjutsu!"

Sakura then walked up Burto and punched him in the back of his head.

Jiraiya and Konohamaru and friends just look at her terrified. Sakura then grabbed Burto and began shaking him and calling him a doofus.

" We don't see each other for two years and you got the nerve to pull a stunt like that! You have any idea that makes me feel!" Sakura exclaimed shaking Burto.

" That hot quick temper and monster strength. You raised a Tsunade junior," Jiraiya thought.

"Keep the commotion down I'm trying to read here."

Everyone looked up to see Sato sitting on the roof reading.

"Why are you on the roof reading Sato?" Burto asked

"Oh forget it shouldn't you go to see Oreo-Jiji to let him know you have returned, " Sato said jumping down from the roof to leave.

Burto,Sakura, and Jiraiya then headed for the hokage office. When they arrived in the office they saw Orochimaru sitting at his desk with Tsunade and Shizune standing next to him.

"It's been a long time you two
I hope your time away was worth it,"Orochimaru said to Burto and Jiraiya.

"You really think we come back without out any results,"Jiraiya said.