Ch.32: The Truth

Third’s POV

Inside of dark hideout was Sauske and a masked man with an orange masked on, that had one eye hole in it.

Sauske was laying down on a blanket with a pillow on it.

"I treated your wounds." A deep voice said.

Sauske then sat up and looked for who ever said that. He looks over to a pathway.

"You won."

Sauske thought back to his fight against Itchai.

"But you sustain quite a bit of damage. And your not completely recovered yet."

Suddenly footsteps could be heard coming closer.

"Try not to move unless it completely necessary."

The footsteps could be heard coming closer and closer.

"We met once before."

Then Sauske saw the saw mask guy from when he encountered Diedarda.

"I don't hold Diedarda death against you, I'm not your enemy."

"I nearly brought you here in order to tell you something."

Sauske wasn't really listening to anything he was saying.

"I tell you’re not interested, maybe if I put it another way you want to listen. It about Itchai Uchiha."

Sauske then looked at him from the corner of his eye.

"That right you think you know all about your older brother. But you know nothing."

The masked man then put a hand on his mask. "Oh, right let me just start with a simple introduction then, like you Sauske I'm a survivor of Uchiha clan." The masked man the remove his mask to show his sharingan and half of his face.

"And one who knows the truth about Itchai Uchiha."

Suddenly one of Sauske eyes turned into the sharingan. Blood began running down from Sauske right eye.

"No, it can't be!" The masked man exclaimed, while getting burned by black flames.

Sauske began feeling a lot of pain from his eye. The masked man was screaming in pain from being burned by the black flames. After a while the pain was finally gone in Sauske eye.

"What was that just now?" Sauske asked.

Footsteps could be heard.  "The Amaterasu which Itchai seems to have implanted in you." The masked man explained.

Sauske was completely shocked at what he just said. The guy then bent down and pick up his mask and put it back on his face.

"Leave it to Itchai to set a trap even after his death."

The footsteps where begin to get closer.

"I can't believe how well he plans ahead."

"What that? What are you talking about?" Sauske asked.

"To put it simple he placed a justu inside of you in order to kill me." The masked man explained.

"Are perhaps I should say he did that in order to keep me away from you."

"He probably set it up so that the Amaterasu would activate when you saw my sharingan.  Thankfully Itchai didn't know everything about me. "

"Are else I would undoubtedly be dead right now."

"What exactly are you saying? Why would Itchai do such a thing?" Sauske asked.

"Don't you get it he did it to protect you." The masked man explained.