Ch.16: Fire Temple

Team Kakashi led by Yamato were traveling to the fire temple. Burto suddenly stopped walking and pick up a leaf. Sakura turned around to look at Burto.

"Get a move on, Burto!" Sakura shouted. Burto just annoyed her.

"We leave you behind." Sakura said.

"What are you doing dude?" Suigetsu asked.

Burto looked at the leaf and saw that it was split in half. Once he was done messing around with the leaf. Team Kakashi continue traveling to their destination after awhile of travel they arrived at the rendezvous point. Sakura went to sit down and Burto sat next to her so he could be close to her. So sakura then punched him.

"Suigetsu what his deal is he afraid is that why he trying to be so close to Sakura?" Sai asked.

Suigetsu shook his head "No."

"He sitting by her because he in love with her." Suigetsu said.

"There late. I wonder if we've got the wrong landmark." Yamato said.

"I'm going to have a look over there." Yamato said standing up.

"I'll go,too." Sakura said standing up.

"Huh? Them I'm going,too." Burto said.

"You Sai,and Suigetsu wait here." Sakura said

"She right if we all leave we might just end up missing them." Suigetsu explained.

"Fine." Burto said.

"It okay I be right here with you Burto." Sai said.

Everyone turned to look at Sai confused expect for Suigetsu. Once Sakura and Yamato left Sai just staring at Burto. A bird suddenly came out from a bush causing Burto to jump.

"Don't scare me like that." Burto said.

Sai starting pulling out a book from his bag. Suigetsu looked at tthe book cover and shook his head.

"He actually reading,Suigetsu thought, a book what to do if someone scared."

Sai then gets up and walks over to Burto and sits down next to him. He then put his arm around Burto neck and pulled him close. Burto looked at Sai annoyed.

"This might be, Sai thought, tougher then I thought."

Burto then got up and punched Sai.

"What arw tou doing?" Burto asked.

"I thought it would show you spme tenderness." Sai explained.

"Well don't I'm into stuff like that!" Burto exclaimed.

"Calm down he was just trying to help your the one who acting all jumpy like your scared." Suigetsu stated.

"Me and him being together is to dangerous. Where Sakura I'm going to go fine her." Burto said.

Burto then ran off to look for Sakura.

"Burto wait!" Sai shouted.

"What did I do wrong?" Sai asked.

"There are a lot of things you did wrong. " Suigetsu said laughing.

Burto was now walking in the woods. "Sometimes I just don't understand what goes through Sai brain works. I also don't understand how Suigetsu can hang out with that guy." Burto said. Burto then suddenly heard a loud noise. Burto looked around and saw something moving in the bush.

"Sakura is that you?" Burto asked.

"Oh no, Burto thought, it a grave robber."

A black shadow suddenly came out of the bush. So Burto threw a shuriken at it but it missed. Turn out to just a an boar.