Ch.19:Blackout

Obito's POV

I was just finishing training with Suigetsu. Me and Suigetsu were now eating ramen once after leaving the training grounds. Then suddenly the power went out every in the village.

"It's a state of emergency!" I heard someone say. Me and Suigetsu ran to the main gate to check it out.

Me and Suigetsu saw a huge barrier around the huge village. All of the teams were away fighting someone on the fight lines. "I will try and see if I can break the barrier, Suigetsu stay back! It a lightning barrier which is your weakness so don't get close!" I yelled and he nodded.

Now to I just to firgure out how to break the barrier. Earth is weak and fire and water would only utilize. So I guess I will need to use a lightning jutsu. Which isn't really my strong point.

I walked around looking for a weak spot. I finally found a weak spot and got prepared to use one of my lightning style justus.

It not my strongest lightning jutsu but it should be good enough to break the barrier. "Lightning style snake lightning!" A powerful lightning blast came from hand.

I could hear a cracking sound. When I looked up at the barrier I saw it was cracking. Eventually the whole barrier was destroyed.

"Great Obito we should check Burto. I heard people say that he ran off somewhere." Suigetsu said.

"I see well let's get going then." I said.

When we reached were Naruto was I saw him fighting that boy named Sora. Both of them had charka cloak around them. Which was the nine tailed fox chakra. I don't know why Sora had it.

My eyes then widened when I saw Yamato was there but wasn't stopping them. "Why aren't you stopping them?" I asked.

"Some force from the outside won't suppress Burto. I can't supress Sora either." Yamato explained.

I was growing frustrated that couldn't do anything. Suddenly Burto stabbed himself in the leg in order to stop the nine tails charka from spreading any farther within his body. I smiled. Great job Burto not a bad move. Burto yelled at Sora trying to get him to snap out of it.

Eventually Burto's talk got through Sora's mind. The nine tails charka started to supress to Sora will. Both of them landed on the ground huffing in exhaustion. I ran over to Burto and gave him a pat on the back.

"You were awesome Burto. But I will still be Hokage before you." I said as I stop patting his back. He grinned at me accepting my challenge. My sister then came over heal Burto and Sora.

~•~

Next day we were all standing at the front gates waving off Sora as he went to travel the world. "Well this was quite a exhausting week." I said. All of the teams nodded.

"Hey about we celebrate at my house. I will asked my mom to make cake celebrate. Plus Sauske never come but he be forced to hangout with us since my mom is training him." I said.

"That sounds great do you think he ever start hanging out with us again?" Burto asked.

" I doubt it all he thinks about is revenge. To be honest I suprise he hasn't left yet to kill his brother." I replied sadly.

We all headed to my house. To enjoy are break from mission. While it lasted because we never know what can happened in the ninja world.

Hey lovely readers

I hope you enjoyed this chapter

Sorry if it is a really short chapter

Don't hesitate to let me know what you think about this chapter

Also don't forget to vote and comment

Thanks for reading 💖

Q: Should I just skip to Asuma sensei death and Shikamaru getting revenge on Hidan and Kakazu?