Ch.15:Burto Training

Burto and Obito were in a huge clearing at the training grounds.
"Alright Burto let's begin your training. We will first find out what your chakra nature is." Obito said handing him a piece of charka paper.

"What do I do with this paper?" Burto asked.

"Pour your chakra into it." Burto nodded and did just that. His paper slit in half.

"It seems you have wind nature, Burto."

"So how does that help me?"
Obito sighed. "Burto you will be able to learn a whole lot more justus. I will help you create your own justus." Burto nodded.

"Okay so I want you to make shadow clones to speed up your training process. After that take a leaf and split in half with your wind chakra. Okay?"

Burto nodded. "Why do I need to make shadow clones?"

"Every time you make a shadow clone. The information they get is then sent to the original." Burto nodded.

"So, what justu are you going to teach me."

"I will teach you how to add your wind nature to your rasengan to make it even more powerful. I been working on adding my water nature to my rasengan but hasn't gone that well yet." Burto nodded.

After some time passed by he still wasn't able to split the leaf. "Obito there has to be another way!"

"Why don't you go see Asuma sensei or Oreo-Jiji they are both wind users. They can give you some pointers." He nodded and ran off.

"You're doing good. I can see that Burto starting to learn." Obito turned around to see Kakashi standing next to him.

"They let you out?" He nodded. "Good so now you can train him I have my own training to work do." Obito said. He chuckled.

"Of course, you do see you later Obito."

"Also, you should have Yamato help since if the nine tailed fox chakra came out I wouldn't be able to control it anyway. So, you might want Yamato or Otosan to help." Obito said

"I know Yamato on his way now." Kakashi replied.

Obito then poof away.

Burto then came back and continue with his training. He asked Kakashi and Yamato were Obito went. Kakashi explained that Obito left to continue his own training.

After a while of training Yamato told him they have a mission. Burto was upset at first but then he got over it.

Hey lovely readers

Sorry this chapter is short

Don't hesitate to let me know what you think

I don't know if I will write about the upcoming mission are skip to arc after that one

Let me know what you think should I write about the stolen coffin arc or skip it?

Also don't forget to vote and comment

Thanks for reading 🧡