Ch.13:Naruto Yashagoro Hideout And Sai Mission

After awhile of resting for Sakura to heal her arm a little bit. Team Kakashi was getting very close to Naruto Yashagoro hideout. Once they arrived at hideout Yamato made Sakura and Burto swallow this tracking pills before going inside of the hideout.

"I stay here with Suigetsu since he doesn't want to see Sai face right now." Naruto said

Yamato nodded.

"Let's find Sai then we head home." Yamato said.

"But what about the captureing the spy and getting the information he was gathering for the Akatsuki.?" Burto asked

"Since the spy is Naruto Yashagoro it be to difficult to get the information from someone as strong as him. We just have to deal with the fact we failed." Naruto said.

"He right beside we don't even know were he keeps the folder at in the hideout. Besides if it still is his pocket of his cloak and he still wearing it will be very difficult to get it from him. He will definitely notice us trying to get in his pocket if he still wearing the cloak." Yamato explained.

Naruto nodded. "Yamato right it will be very difficult."

Once Sakura and Burto swallow the pills. And they were all done talking about the plan to leave once they found Sai.

Yamato and Team Kakashi to the room were he sense Sai charka was located. When they arrived at the room Burto opened the door so fast.

When Burto saw Sai he grabbed from the collar of his shirt and began yelling at him. Asking he feels bad at betraying the village and his best friend Suigetsu.

Sai began explaining about how he has no emotions because that what Danzo taught those in the foundation. Also that his mission was to kill anyone that a treat to the village. Being people like Kabuto and Naruto Yashagoro. That there rumors of Naruto Yashagoro and his spy Kabuto being located here.

Team Kakashi tied Sai up and then headed back to were Suigetsu and Naruto were waiting for them. When Suigetsu saw Sai he began yelling at him.

"I thought you me were friends someone I could believe weren't turned there back in me! I was clearly wrong that why can't stand that Loed Orochimaru forced mw to be a team. People do nothing but betray you. That why it better to just have any friends!" Suigetsu shouted.

Suigetsu then began walking away. But before he did he gave Sai back his drawing book he made for his brother.

"Here you drawing book." Suigetsu said tossing the book to Sai and then walking away.

"I deal with him go ahead and start traveling back to the leaf. We catch up soon." Naruto said.

Yamato nodded. "Ok."

Once Naruto found Suigetsu sitting on a rock. Naruto sat right next to him an beginning talking to him.

"I understand your upset about Sai betrayal but you should give another chance. I may of never be betrayal by anyone before but I know how if it makes someone. I saw the pain in my Otōsan eyes all the time when he thinks about his brother and the time his so best friend betray him by leaving him alone to suffer. But he forgave them and learned to trust again." Naruto said.

Suigetsu was quiet for a while thinking about what Naruto said.

"Fine I give Sai another chance if Lord Orochimaru could learn to trust people again. I can do it too." Suigetsu said with determination.

"Come we should meet up with the others and start heading back to the leaf village." Naruto said.

Naruto and Suigetsu were walking in silence to meet with the rest of the Team Kakashi. After awhile a walking they finally caught up with the rest of Team Kakashi.

Burto and Sakura were looking at Suigetsu went concern. While Sai looked at Suigetsu went regret.

"So are you ok Suigetsu you seem really upset." Burto said.

"Yeah I'm find now just need some time to think." Suigetsu said.

After journey back to the leaf village. Team Kakashi was now in the hokage office reporting to Orochimaru about the mission.

"I see so my brother was the Akatsuki spy." Orochimaru said

Naruto and Yamato nodded.

"I can't believe that you are the younger Yashagoro brother. But I guess you two do look like expect you have longer hair and look more feminine." Burto said.

Orochimaru nodded. "Yeah were brothers"

Orochimaru dismissed Burto,Sakura,Suigetsu,and Sai. Yamato and Naruto stay to explain to Orochimaru about Sai mission. Once they done explaining he dismiss them.

The hour later Sai came back to Orochimaru to talk to him.

"I like to make a request sir." Sai said.

"What is it Sai?" Orochimaru asked.

"I would I like to continue being a member of Team Kakashi." Sai said.

"Why is that Sai?" Orochimaru asked.

"I want to spend more time with Suigetsu and make up to him for betrayaling him. I also continue watching Burto and learning how to create better bonds." Sai explained.

"I understand then for now on your a official member of Team Kakashi." Orochimaru said.

"Thank you sir for giving me the chance to learn more about bonds." Sai said.

Hey lovely readers

I hope you enjoyed this chapter

Don't hesitate to let me know what you think

Do you think Suigetsu will be able to trust Sai again?

What do you think of Suigetsu personality in the story?

Also don't forget to vote and comment

Thanks for reading 🧡