Ch.58:Wedding

It was a beautiful sunny spring day on March 23rd. The trees were blooming with cherry blossoms.

Today everyone was gathered for the wedding of Burto Uzumaki and Hinata Hyuga. The whole team of the old rookie eleven was there. Expect for Sauske wasn't here since he was still traveling the world after getting out of jail once his time was up.

Everyone put their gifts for Hinata and Burto on the table out up in front of the entrance to the wedding.

Obito and his wife Kiyomi gave them a photo book of all the pictures of everything they did together before and after the war. Obito and Kiyomi got married two months before Hinata and Burto wedding today.

Everyone was talking to there friends and family. While waiting for the wedding to finally begin. Konhamaru was going around recording all of Burto and Hinata's close friends and family saying their congratulations. That was going to be Kohamaru's gift to them.

Everyone was so excited for this day and happy for Burto and Hinata getting married.

"I can't believe today is the day of Burto and Hinata's wedding. So glad we decided to only go on a month-long honeymoon to the land of hot springs, " Obito said looking at his wife.

"I agree with you honey and it was a great trip. I can see why your grandfather Orochimaru had recommended that place, " Kiyomi replied.

The music began playing. Tayua on of Naruto Yashagoro was playing the wedding music on her flute. Making her demons dance instead of fighting. Naruto Yashagoro and his subordinates were all allowed the village as long as they were under watch and didn't cause any trouble. So Hinata asked Tayua to play her music for the wedding.

Burto and Hinata walked out to the aisle holding hands.

The crowd was was was cheering. Everyone was so very happy for the two of them.

"Do you Burto Uzumaki take Hinata Hyuga as your beloved wife?" Orochimaru asked.

"I do," Burto said.

"And do you Hinata Hyuga take Burto Uzumaki as your beloved husband?" Orochimaru asked.

"I do, " Hinata said with a huge smile on her face.

"You may now kiss the bride."

Burto then gave Hinata a passionate kiss on the lips.

The then started cheering even louder than earlier.

"Yay, they're finally married!" Obito exclaimed.

"Yeah well, I guess we can go now since the wedding pretty much over. I hope they like the gift," Kiyomi said.

"I hope so too. We had a party the night after our wedding not sure if they're going to have. Either way, this was a great wedding," Obito said.

🏵🏵🏵

Hey lovely readers.

I hope you enjoyed this chapter.

Don't hesitate to let me know what you think about this chapter.

Also, don't forget to vote and comment.

Q: What was your favorite part of this chapter?

Q: What was your favorite part of the story?

Thanks for reading 💖

Well, this is the final chapter of the story.

Also, there will be another story for the Boruto timeline.

Here are the pairings:

Sauske x Sakura
Sato x Ken
Ino   x Sai
Hinata x Burto
Namai x Garra
Shino x
Lee x Oc
Choji x Karui
Tenten x Neji
Kiba x
Suigetsu x Karin
Kimimaro x
Jugo x

As you see I still haven't came up with all the pairingsThe cannon character mostly have the cannon pairings. Was at first going to have Sakura with Lee at first.

Also sorry if it a very short chapter. I couldn't think of anything else to add. I hope you still enjoyed the chapter anyway.