Ch.48: The Arrival Of the Four Hokage

Orochimaru and his team where making their way to the battlefield. When Orochimaru suddenly stopped running.

Orochimaru turned around to see Tsunade and the Kages coming his way.

"Well since the Kages at healed, we will all head to the battlefield." Orochimaru said.

"I take Karin and Suigestu during my vanishing eye technique to transport to the battlefield." Kiko said.

"I travel underground on Manda's back with Tsunade." Orochimaru said.

"Then me and the other Kage will travel by my sand." Garra said.

"Oh, right then let's get going." Orochimaru command.

So, all of them got ready to take off and head to the battlefield.

~•~

Namai and Obito Senju where still restraining the Jubi. And where think of a way to seal it. Namai didn't know any sealing jutsu. Obito knew only one called nine phantom dragon sealing jutsu thanks to his rinnegan. But it won't work as well with him and only Namai. He would have the others help but they had to keep a close eye on the evil Obito and Madara so they can't try to control the Jubi again.

I can't keep this paralysis genjutsu up much longer. And Namai chains won't last forever. I need seal it now, Obito Senju thought to himself.

"Alright if I'm going to seal you," he said firmly. "I have to do it right now!"

"Don't tell me you going to use that seal jutsu. That jutsu will take a lot of charka without nine or more people," Namai scolded.

"I know that but I won't let anyone else die!" Obito Senju exclaimed.

"If you try to seal it all of it by yourself it could kill you!!! Don't be foolish just try and help me keep it busy until someone who can seal it without possibly dying shows up."

We don't have enough time to wait. This beast will break free eventually your chains won't last forever. Also, my genjutsu won't keep it paralysis for long either." Obito Senju explained.

"For now, we just need to hold it off. I'm positive we have help soon." Namai said.

However, the fact the Jubi was restrained by Namai chains which were reinforce by Kurama's charka, and Obito paralysis genjutsu was making the monster angrier. It let out a loud and vile cry, making everyone worried again.

And by now, the charka overcoats had dissipated and could longer protect anyone.

The Jubi was struggling to break free from the golden chains and Namai seemed to have a hard time keeping it in check. So Obito try releasing more charka to increase the paralysis genjutsu so the Jubi couldn't move anymore.

"Damn...... We need do something now!" He muttered.

Because He could feel that even with his genjutsu and Namai Adamantine sealing chains, it would try to attack again pretty soon....

"Kakashi deal with the enemy Obito." Naruto command as he stated at the Jubi, before he starting moving away. But before he could go anywhere Kakashi placed a hand on his shoulder.

"What are you planning to do?" He asked a little worried.

"I'm going to protect my son." He simply said before taking a step forward.

"I help you."

"No someone has to deal with the enemy. I be fine on my own. I won't die so relax Kakashi."

" Fine I deal with the enemy Obito then. "

But before Naruto could take another step forward. He had a strange sensation that made him freeze in his spot.