Ch.45: Lady Tsunade Awake

A/N: The idea for this chapter was inspired by Kaylee_brasseaux. But I made a few changes to make it even better.

Kimimaro was heading back home. After reading that note that was left on Lord Orochimaru desk. He decided once he got home, he would check on Karin.

When he arrived back at the house. He went straight to look for Karin. He went into Karin room a saw she was already asleep.

I just talk to her in the morning, Kimimaro thought to himself.

Kimimaro then left the room and headed to his room to go to bed.

I probably should of took the note from the office. With me if the elders see it, they try to lock Karin up, Kimimaro thought.

Kimimaro sighed and decided he deal with that tomorrow morning. Also let Karin know he sorry for what he said earlier and tell her Lord Orochimaru gone for a little while. So, she won't panic about him not being here to protect her.

Kimimaro closed his eyes and with to asleep. He realizes he couldn't think of a good plan on how to tell Lady Tsunade the news once she wakes up of, he tired.

The following morning. Kimimaro went to wake up Karin for breakfast then tell her that he was sorry. When he went to Karin room after making breakfast. He saw Karin wasn't in there.

Where could she have gone. Maybe she was afraid that I was going to lock her in prison because Lord Orochimaru isn't here, Kimimaro thought.

Kimimaro went back to the kitchen to eat his breakfast. Then he would go look for Karin after he went to grab the note before he goes to search for her. He didn't want the elders to find the note, plus people would probably like to see the actual note instead of a picture when he let them know that Orochimaru was gone.

Kimimaro arrived to the hokage office. When he arrived, he saw the note was still there?

Hopefully the elders haven't read it yet, Kimimaro thought to himself.

He was about to continue his search for Karin when he suddenly heard screaming.

That scream sounded like Karin.

It coming from the tent where Lady Tsunade is still in a coma at.

Kimimaro then ran over to. Lady Tsunade tent to see what the screaming was for.

When he got there his eyes widened at Sakura trying to stab Karin with a kunai. Kimimaro quickly the kunai out of Sakura hand by throwing one of his bones at it.

Sakura and Karin both turned around to look at Kimimaro. When Karin saw him, she went to hide behind him.

"Get back here you four eyes! I'm done with you yet!" Sakura exclaimed.

"What going on?" Kimimaro asked.

"This Sakura girl try to kill me for no reason." Karin replied.

"That a lie she tries to kill Lady Tsunade and she also try to steal my Sauske-kun." Sakura explained.

"Ok one Sauske not yours. Also, Karin not a killer she never does something like try to kill Lady Tsunade." Kimimaro stated.

"We may not be dating but he mine!" Sakura exclaimed.

"No, he not and besides I didn't try to steal him from you. I was just helping him. Also, if he does choose one of us it would be me." Karin said.

"No, it wouldn't!"

"Yes, it would!"

"No!!!!"