Ch.14:Barbeque Time

Burto, Sakura, and Sai were all geading to Kakashi hospital room. Whenthey walked in Burto and Sakura saw someone they haven't seen for awhile.

"Ken is that you?" Burto asked.

"Yeah it been awhile Burto and Sakura." Ken said.

"Yeah it has." Burto said.

"So what are you doing here?" Sakura asked.

"I was just giveing Kakashi his medical exam. Not only do I work as therapist here in the therapy section. I'm also a medical ninja here. I don't have a client coming for therapy for another two hours." Ken explained.

"I see well guess you need to be getting back to Kakashi exam." Sakura said.

"No I'm done you go ahead and talk with him. Now I will be checking on my last two patients." Ken said.

"Nice meeting you Ken." Sai said.

"Yeah Sai nice meeting you too." Ken said.

"Your the new team member Sai. I heard about you from Yamato." Kakashi said.

"Right." Sai said.

"I see that Suigetsu not with you today." Kakashi stated.

"Yeah he said he was going to get ramen with a girl named Karin." Burto said.

Kakashi nodded. "Ok."

"Burto." Sakura said.

Burto nodded.

"Kakashi about are recent mission." Burto said.

"I know Yamato told me everything. Even that spy was Naruto Yashagoro and that he still interested in Sauske." Kakashi said.

"I need to stronger if I want to protect Sauske from what ever Naruto Yashagoro has plan for him." Burto said with determination.

"I just so happen to have a plan that could speed up that training that could only work with Burto. Went this trainingyou even become stronger then me." Kakashi said.

"Stronger then you Kakashi sensei?" Burto asked.

"Yes you will even learn a ninjutsu stronger then your rasengan." Kakashi said.

Then the door suddenly opened.

"How you doing Kakashi?" Asuma asked.

"Haven't you ever heard of knocking Asuma sensei?" A voice asked from behind Team Asuma.

Everyone turned around to see Obito standing behind Team Kakashi.

"Why it Sakura and Burto so you already finshed your mission." Shikamaru said.

"Your that guy from before." Shikamaru said looking at Sai.

"Hello." Sai said.

Sai explained to everyone why he attacked them that day. Everyone nodded ok.

"The name Sai." Sai said.

"He pretty cute he looks just like Sauske," Ino whispered to Sakura.

"On the outside he does but on the inside he different he can't feel emtions," Sakura whispered in Ino ear.

"So what are you doing here with your team Asuma? And what brings you here Obito?" Kakashi asked.

"I just came to see if you seen Sato so we go get barbeque along went the rest of the team. She was suppose meet there after she was done talking with Ken. So I figured maybe she came to visit you. " Obito said.