Ch.55:Orochimaru Dream Pt.4

Naruto Senju is now five years old. He and his family were making there way from the land of rice paddies. To head back to there home in the leaf village.

Tomorrow was going to be his very first day at the Academy.

After a while of traveling the family finally made it back home to the village. And went straight home to get Naruto in bed.

~•~

It was now the next day and Orochimaru was in the kitchen cooking breakfast.

"Good morning Orochi." Tsunade greeted while walking into the kitchen.

"Morning hime how Mito doing she had the nine-tailed fox transfer into the girl Kushina that been living here since she was brought to the village while we were away?" Orochimaru asked.

"She doing but she a whole lot weaker now. But other than that she is going to be ok." Tsunade explained.

Orochimaru nodded.

"I see. Well, breakfast is ready can you go wake Naruto. So he can eat breakfast." Orochimaru said.

Tsunade nodded. Then she ran upstairs to wake up Naruto.

While Tsunade was gone Orochimaru took Mito her breakfast.

Tsunade finally came down with a fully awake Naruto. That was running behind her.

"Morning Otōsan today my first day at the academy I'm so excited!" Naruto shouted.

"Yeah, I hope you are prepared because it won't easy but always try your best," Orochimaru said.

"He right it won't be is but we both believe in you, " Tsunade said.

So the family sat at the table and ate their breakfast together. Naruto kept talking about how excited is for going to the academy to learn how to be a ninja.

~•~

Naruto walked into the class at the Academy. Once the sensei saw him. His sensei asked him to come to the front of the classroom.

"You're the new kid. Please introduce yourself to the class." The teacher said.

"My name is Naruto Senju and I'm the son of Tsunade and Orochimaru," Naruto said.

"Does anyone have questions for Naruto?" The teacher asked.

A boy with blonde hair raised his hand.

"Yes, Minato what your question?" The sensei asked.

"I have come when I never saw you around if your the son of lady Tsunade and lord Orochimaru?" Minato asked.

"Because I and my parents were living in the land of rice paddies. Due to someone trying to attack me on my 1st birthday at least that what I was told, " Naruto explained.

"Does anybody else have questions for Naruto?" The sensei asked.

Nobody raised there hand.

"No well then let's get on with the class then." the sensei stated.

Naruto sat in an empty seat next to Minato.

Hey, Minato nice to me you. You younger than me yet already in the Academy." Naruto said.

"How old are you Naruto?" Minato asked.

"I'm 6 years old was going to start the academy at 5 but my parents decided to wait one more year," Naruto replied.

"Well, I'm 5 years old I choose to start the academy early," Minato explained.

The rest class was the teacher explaining about charka control and charka points. Then the class outside to practice sparring.