Ch.46:Tsunade The New Godaime Hokage/Uzumaki family reunion/Orochimaru Search

It been an couple days since Kimimaro told Tsunade about Orochimaru leaving the village. He also informed her about the Fourth great ninja war the day after.

Of course Tsunade was worried about her husband, and mad at him suddenly leaving, and the only thing she was thinking was searching for him and dragging him back from the village. Shizune was trying to calm down, which was quite a hard task.

Then Kimimaro reminded her that someone would need to replace him as Hokage.

Tsunade thought about it and decided he was right. She was going to have to fill in for Orochimaru until he comes back.

And also Karin was put in jailed in the end, since Orochimaru wasn't here to pervent it. Tsunade didn't want to go against Orochimaru request to not jail her but the elders won't approving it.

And so when the Kage met again, she was the one to go there with Shikaku as her advisor. She told the Kage about Orochimaru leaving the village and just told them that she would temporarily replace her husband as Hokage.

Everyone was shocked upon learning this sudden piece of news, but they had to stay strong and united.

"His sudden leaving the village...." The Tsuchikage said. "What a way to weaken us as the war about to start..."

Yes,of course, with his abilities and strength, he was the perfect shinobi to help win the war.

Kimimaro wanted to go look for him but Tsunade told him not to. If anything, she should have gone herself but couldn't. So instead, she agreed with the other Kage to send a special team composed of shinobi from the five different nations to go look for him.

However while they where in the middle of the meeting, a small red snake appeared on the table in the room.

"Lady Tsunade! I have an scroll with a message for you." The red snake said.

"A scroll? What does it say?" Tsunade inquired.

"I don't know was just order to deliver the scroll..."

Tsunade stood up swiftly and approached the snake.

"Give it to me!"

"Yes.. Here you go."

Tsunade took it for the snake pouch and unfilled the scroll.

Her eyes widened when she saw what was written on it.

"Search for brother don't know when I'll be back... Or if I should come back...?"

" what is it, Hime? " The Tsuchikage inquired.

Tsunade really hoped that it didn't mean what she thought this message meant...

What was making her even more afraid was that everything was written with blood. So that means... Her husband blood.

Tsunade began shaking uncontrollably, fearing the worst about her husband.

She remained frozen in her spot and speechless do a while, making every Kage worried. But she just ignored them.

"Shikaku...Go...Get Kimimaro...And...Tell him that I want to see him later..." She ended up trailing off.

The Nara man complied and left the room quickly.

But,meanwhile Kimimaro went to see Karin to see how she was doing. He decided to bring her some ramen since the prison food I terrible.

"Thanks the ramen," Karin said with a smile once he hand it her the bowl of ramen. "It's so much better then the dry sandwiches they been giving me."