Ch.5:The Impostor

Pakkun just came back from tracking the scent. He was showing Kakashi the location on the map. After checking the location on the map Kakashi woke up Burto.

"Hey Kakashi it time to get up already."

" Yeah it is and you better get going Pakkun."

" Right I see you later."

' Hey Kakashi does this mean they already found the akatsuki hideout. "

" Yep get ready were moving out."

Burto nodded.

Team Kakashi was now outside getting ready to leave the village to head to the akatsuki.

"Seems we will be working in conjunction with a unit fromt the sand village. Soon as there here we be heading out."

" Sorry to keep you waiting. "

" Temari!"

" Guess that everyone."

" Ok there no time to waste. Let's get going."

Baki then showed up and told Temari that her group wa to stay here and patrol the perimeter. So instead of Temari group coming with them it was Lady Chiyo that came along with them instead. Once everyone was ready they all started heading to rescue Gaara.

"Burto can I ask you a question?"

"Huh?"

" How long do you think the akatsuki been after you?"

"I don't know. "

" Two akatsuki came to the leaf looking Burto once. It been three years since then and no sign of them now there back," Kakashi explained.

"Why do you think they waited so long to make another move?"

"It could be they wanted to act before but some reason they couldn't. Maybe because Master Jiraiya was around then back then they didn't want to face him."

"Why am stuck with an jinchuriki teammate Suigetsu thought, Jugo was bad enough with his psycho uncontrollable temper."

"That not it from what I learned it was for entirely different reason they had to wait this long," Lady Chiyo said.

"What reason?"

"If you going to try to draw out the tail beast that dwells within a great deal of preparation is required that just needed more time,"Lady Chyio explained.

"What are you are you talking about what tail beast?"

"You student of that old slug Tsusnade and yet you know nothing about tail beast. The leaf itself is holder of the nine tails."

" The nine tailed fox is not something we talk about it considered top secret," Kakashi explained.

"Really well not suprising I guess tail beast are demon spirits with one or more tails. The sand had a single tail beast since long ago that the Shukaku sealed within Gaara," Lady Chiyo explained.

" So more these demon spirits?"

" Oh yes there a total of nine here in the world. Each with distinct characteristics and each with a different number of tails. The demon of the sand with a single tail an two tail sprit all the way up to the nine tailed fox of the leaf. The beast or huge concentration of charka and during the great war ever nation competed for control of them for military purposes. They fought relentless over them but the tail beast powers were beyond human imagination not one could control them," Lady Chiyo explained.

" I don't know the intention of the akatsuki but that power is far to dangerous for anyone to get a hold of. Eventually with the coming of peace the tail beast were forgotten but nethertheless they still exist all nine of them scattered around the world."