Ch.35: Ryuchi cave And Snake Sage Training

Third's POV

Obito and Nagini had just arrived in a huge cave. There stone statues of snakes everywhere.

"Wow this place is amazing!" Obito exclaimed.

"Yeah it is amazing well follow me let's go see the white snake sage." Nagini said.

"Who is the white snake sage?" Obito asked.

"She is the sage snake who will be teaching you snake sage mode. Also, the elder of Ryuchi cave," Nagini explained.

Obito nodded and then began following Nagini into a large cave that looked almost like a castle.

When Obito walked in the large cave that looked like a castle. Obito was shock by the huge white snake with hair that he saw.

"Wow that a big white snake!" Obito exclaimed.

"You’re a loud child. What is this child doing here Nagini?" The white snake asked.

"Elder white snake sage this is Obito Senju Orochimaru  grandson and he here because Lord Orochimaru wants him to learn snake sage mode," Nagini explained.

"Orochimaru huh it been a while since I see him. I will teach you buy first let's eat," The white snake sage said.

Obito and Nagini followed the white snake sage into what seem like a kitchen area. The white snake did a transformation that made her look like a human. Obito raised an eyebrow confused on how she did that.

"I will make the food and be right back," The white snake sage said.

"Hey how did she do that?" Obito asked.

"How did she turn into a human.  We’ll all female snakes can do that with the proper training," Nagini explained.

Obito nodded.  "Ok."

The white snake sage came back with a large plate of rat sandwiches and rabbit salad.

"This is so gross!" Obito exclaimed.

"Your father hated the food at first also. Your grandfather however loved the rabbit salad.  He didn't hate the sandwich but he didn't like it," The white snake sage said laughing.

Obito ate all of his food, but he felt like he was going to be sick.

~*~

Obito was now back in the room where he first met the white snake sage.

"Alright your training will begin. Before we start I must explain how sage justu works. Also, that there a chance you could die." The white snake sage said. Obito nodded telling her to continue. "As opposed to Ninjutsu, where you have  to utilize internal energy.... Sage justu requires the usage of outer energy.  For you to be able to use sage justu  I must bite you, but if you body not strong to handle it you can die."

"What does that mean?" Obito asked.  "If hour body not physically strong then you could die from the pain. Also, Ninjutsu is created from creating one’s mental and physical energy together. But Sage justu requires all that internally generated charka, plus the addition of nature energy from outside.... resulting in even more powerful charka. this boost the power of your ninjutsu, genjutsu, and adjust." She said.

The white snake sage then bit Obito on the neck. Obito then let out a loud scream, and fell on his knees. Trying his best to deal with the pain, but it wasn't going so well. After a while of screaming Obito blacked out.

~*~

After 30 minutes Obito open his eyes. When he open his eyes the first thing he saw was Nagini staring down at him.

"Well I see you awake it looks like you survived my bite, but you won't passed out as long as your father. I thought he might have possibly been dead since he was out for 5 hours, you only blacked out for 30 minutes." Nagini said.

"True well let's begin first where  going to work on becoming one with nature. In order for you to sense and see nature energy. "To do this need to be still. you can't move." Obito nodded.

"I understand that shouldn't be to hard. I just need to remember all the techniques Oreo-Jiji taught me to keep my mind clear." Obito said.

Obito sat still and took a  several deep breaths. To help his mind and body stay relax so he wouldn't move.

Obito continue taking deep breaths to keep his body and mind relax.

~*~

Obito had been training for a couple of days now. Obito would sneak out every night. To work on summoning nature energy and work on his ninjutsu and using his eyes.

His training had been complete now. The sage taught him how to fight using snake sage mode. It was now time to leave.

Poof! They have arrived. The smoke started to clear. Obito eyes widened.

"What in the world happened!" Obito exclaimed.

There was other poof and when Nagini and Obito turned around to see Burto.

Hey lovely readers

I hope you enjoyed this chapter

Don't hesitate to let me know what you think about this chapter

Also don't forget to vote and comment

Thanks for reading 💖

Q: Who ready for Obito and Burto to fight pain?