Ch.41: The Kage Summit (Part Two)

C moved away from Orochimaru once he saw the powerful  charka swirling around and burning parts of the area where Orochimaru was sitting. Afterward he stood up once the dark purple charka vanished. He then looked up and his eyes landed on the blond boy.

"Thanks for the attempt to heal. But you didn't have to." Orochimaru said to him.

"It's- It's okay." C simply replied suddenly intimidated by him.

"Why would a shinobi from Kumo hurry to help the Hokage anyway?"

"Because your son saved Kari some time ago. The least we could do to repay him was to keep his father alive." Dauri answered plainly.

"I see well you didn't have to but thanks once again."

The two just stared at him in silence.

"Sorry Burto. I know you don't want anyone to harm Sauske, but right now I have no other choice then fighting him."

And quickly he came to stand next to the Raikage who was about to attack again. He put his hand on his forearm to get his attention.

"Leave him to me. I know I haven't done anything so far, but its time I deal with him."

The Raikage seemed surprised him like this. A few minutes ago, he was dying and now he looked as if he never been stabbed.

"What...What was with that strange purple aura that was around his body?" Karin wondered aloud. "His charka healed him... The white snake healing power..." she noted shocked as she understood.

She observed Orochimaru thoroughly.

"But why was if different from Sauske after he absorbed some of Lord Orochimaru powers...?"

"O jeez, I think Lord Orochimaru is going to attack Sauske..." Suigetsu said to Jugo. "What do we do now? If both the Raikage and Lord Orochimaru attack him, he's gonna be twice as much in trouble... Anyway, how come that charka was so strong and burn some of the area..."

Jugo jut remained silent as he was staring at his back.

"Are you afraid of him?" He eventually asked him.

"...Why shouldn't I.... He like a snake ready to strike when angry. Plus, I don't want to fight him I owe him he done so much for me. Also, I don't really see this ending well."

Jugo was now staring at Suigetsu.

"No matter how scary he may be and how much we don't want to fight him, because of everything he done for us. We have to help Sauske."

"Can't we wait to see how evolve?"

"..."

Meanwhile Orochimaru was ready to fight Sauske.

"This is going to far Sauske. Why did you even come here?"

"Why do you care? You shouldn't even have been here in the first place." Sauske retorted.

"Because you knew Danzo had planned to kill me?"

"All I can tell you is that I haven't come here to discuss with you, Godaime. And since Danzō couldn't even have you murdered, I'm going to kill you myself. You may have survived the blade of my sword, but you won't stand a chance against my Susanoo. Your strength is nothing compared to the Uchiha's powers."

"You may have won the night; you left the village but you will not win again this time."

And swiftly, Sasuke began attacking Orochimaru with his Susanoo, more precisely with one of his arrows that had Amaterasu. He dodged it just in time.