Ch.29: Jiraiya Departure

Orochimaru's POV

I was sitting in my office working on some paperwork.  When there was suddenly a knock on my office door.

"I'm coming in Orochimaru." Jiraiya said.

I then looked up to see Jiraiya walking into my office.

"Jiraiya what brings you here?" I asked.

"I located the leader of the Akatsuki." Jiraiya replied.

"What you have? Tell me everything." I said.

"We can use this new information to plan a surprise attack Lord Orochimaru." Shizune said.

"Now just relax you just recovered from Sauske attacking you." Jiraiya said.

"I know that just tell me what you know already we don't have time to waste here." I stated.

"I would say the two of us should get a drink but I know you would never again. So instead let's get a bite to eat. I tell you everything there." Jiraiya said.

"Fine." I said.

~*~

We were now at the baroque restaurant eating. I was thinking about what Jiraiya said the leader being from the hidden Rain village.

Could the leader of the Akatsuki be one of the kids? That Danzo wanted me to convince Hanzo to kill. Back when I was still working for him.

"Of course, you pick baroque it you second favorite food after eggs." Jiraiya said.

"Are you certain that the Akatsuki leader is in the Hidden Rain Village?" I asked.

"Yeah."

The two of us continue talking for a bit. I try to convince to not to go.

I will give it another try.

"You shouldn't go it very dangerous. It would be better off we planned this out before seeing someone." I explained.

"We have a better time planning if we find out the leaders' strengths. Which we won't know unless we send somebody to fight him. Me being a sannin makes me the best choice." Jiraiya explained.

"Fine at least take backup with you. Why not take Naruto he one of the strongest ANBU we have he should be able to help you fight." I said.

"If you're that concern why risk your and Tsunade son life?" Jiraiya asked.

"I believe he can handle it besides he would go with you anyways if he knew you were leaving." I explained.

Jiraiya nodded.

"One last thing you deserve Tsunade more than me. I know how much you loved her yet I stole her from you." I said.

"No, you're wrong you won her love fair and square. Plus, you deserve her more than me you just having realized it yet." Jiraiya replied then walked off.

I then decided to go home to tell Tsunade about Jiraiya leaving.

~*~