Ch.12:Battleing Naruto Yashagoro

Burto was beginning to lose control of the nine tailed fox chakra. Every time Kabuto and Naruto Yashagoro said he was a weakling and never be as strong as Sauske.

A orange aura was starting to appear around Burto. Everyone turned to look at Burto.

"Shut up don't act like you know anything about me or Sauske just shut up!" Burto exclaimed.

"Just admit it you nothing but a weakling. Sauske is much stronger then you compare to him your nothing." Naruto Yashagoro stated.

Burto then charged at Naruto Yashagoro really fast. Causeing Naruto Yashagoro to be sent flying across the bridge.

"I should get probably get, Naruto thought, the nine tailed fox chakra under control before some get serious hurt even if it my Uncle or Kabuto it wouldn't be right to let them get badly injured by the nine tailed fox chakra."

Everyone turned to see Naruto Yashagoro walking back over the the bridge slowly. Kabuto was smiling happy that his Lord wasn't hurt.

"Your starting to act more like an jinchuriki aren't you boy." Naruto Yashagoro said.

"I see now," Naruto Yashagoro said walking closer to Team Kakashi and Kabuto.

"That why him and my nephew were chosen to be your watchdogs." Naruto Yashagoro said.

"Seems my little brother still does a fantastic job with his little experiments. Guess I shouldn't be suprise he was always a very intelligent person." Naruto Yashagoro stated.

"Experiment what do you mean by your brother experiment?" Kabuto asked.

"As you know Kabuto for years I been secretly watching my little brother to make sure he was doing ok. Well years ago before he became hokage. He wanted to see if it was possible to give something who wasn't a Senju the ability to use wood style. So he injected the DNA of the frist hokage into 16 worthy children. From what I gather all of them die expected one." Naruto Yashagoro explained.

"So that how he can use, Naruto thought, wood style I never understood how he could why did Otosan do that experiment. I have to ask him about it when we get back."

"How interesting your brother is incredibly intelligent but odd. Why experiment on children." Kabuto said confused.

"Yeah I will say he interesting but i'm still more curious in Sauske. We must grab him once we get the chance." Naruto Yashagoro stated.

Kabuto nodded confused on why Lord Yashagoro still wants Sauske we he not even apart of the Akatsuki anymore.

"You don't own him! He not your's to take he doesn't belong to you!" Burto exclaimed.

Burto was getting extremely angry causeing the nine tailed fox chakra to beginning spiraling around him. The charka around Burto the began to slow down.

Burto let out a very loud growl. His teeth were beginning to turn into sharp fangs and 3 tails were growed around him in an orange cloak.

Kabuto charged at Burto to keep him from attacking Lord Yashagoro. Burto saw him calling and blast Kabuto away with a blast from his mouth. Causeing him to get sent flying into Sakura. Burto then chased Naruto Yashagoro across the bridge.

"This is bad, Naruto thought, I need to do something or someone going to get serious hurt. I leave saving Sakura to Yamato. Also were is Sai going?"

Everyone turn to see smoke in the air.

"What is that smoke?" Sakura and Suigetsu both asked.

"That smoke, Naruto thought, it has has nine tailed fox chakra coming from it. This is not good if this keeps up Burto body will get badly damaged from the chakra and my Uncle won't be able to fight against Burto for long before he reach his limit. I have act fast before it to late."