Ch.25: Namai & Gaara Date

Thrid's POV

Today Namai was in the sand village.  She got some time off from ANBU missions. So she decided she visit Gaara and go on a date with him today.

Namai was making her way to the Kazekage office, to  go ask Gaara out for a date. When she arrived at the office door, Namai then knocked on the door.

"Come in!" A voice said from behind the door.

Namai then walk inside of Gaara office.

"What brings you here Namai?" Gaara asked.

"Well I had some time off of missions.  So I was wondering if you want it to go on a date with me today." Namai  said.

"Of course how about in a hour we get  a bowl of rice for lunch." Gaara said.

"Sounds great I see you in about a hour then," Namai said, before walking out of Gaara office.

Namai decide to rest at her hotel for a while, until it was time for her date with Gaara.  Namai spent most of her time just taking a nap. Once the hour was almost over Namai start it making her way, to the place where they were going to get rice. 

When  she arrived she saw that Gaara was already there waiting for her.

"Hey Gaara," She said.

"Hey Namai," Gaara said.

Namai went to sit by guy the waiter took both of their orders. Namai got a bowl of chicken fried rice with extra eggs and onions. Gaara just got a bowl of white rice.

"So how have you been?" Gaara asked.

"Doing good but a lot has been going on in the Leaf village." Namai replied.

The the waiter the finally brought their food. So the two continue talking and eating there food.

"Like what?" Gaara asked.

"Well Sauske left the village. So the hokage is assembling a team to go after him." Namai explained.

"That sucks." Gaara said.

"Yeah it does. Well this rice was good want to continue talking or should we call it a da?" Namai said.

"We can call it day, we should go on other date again sometime.  So we can get to know each other better." Gaara said.

"Yeah well I still have four days off from missions. So we can hang out while I'm on break." Namai said.

"Sounds great then I contact you when ever I want to hang out." Gaara said.

Namai nodded then left to head back to her hotel.

Hey lovely readers

I hope you enjoyed this chapter

Sorry if this chapter is boring.It was a filler chapter I decided to do before continued the main story arc.

Don't hesitate to let me know what you think about this chapter

Also don't forget to vote and comment

Thanks for reading 💜

Q: Should I do another filler chapter or get back to the main story arc?