Ch.21:Birthday

Sato POV

I was peacefully laying in my bed reading a book, until my brother called my name.

"Sato!" Obito shouted.

"Yeah what is brother?" I asked

"It almost time a few of the guests are here for are birthday party." Obito replied.

"Ok I'm coming downstairs right now." I said.

I went and put my book down on my desk after doing that I headed downstairs to greet the guest that were already here. When I arrived downstairs I saw that my boyfriend Ken was already here. I also saw that the sand siblings were here. I was very surprise that Garra was able to come when he the kazekage.

"Hey everyone." I said to the guest.

"Hey Sato thanks for inviting us." Garra said.

"Of course glad you could make it you being the hokage and everything." I said.

"Of course I was going to miss you and Obito birthday party. After all you and your brother were the first people to not be afraid of me." Garra replied.

"Yeah I do remember when I bumped into while training for the chuinn exams you asked me why I wasn't scared of you." I said.

"Hey Otosan is Oreo-jij and obachan coming to the party?" Obito asked.

Otosan nodded "Yes."

Then there was a knock on the door. So I went to go get the door. "I get door!"

When I opened I saw Burto holding a gift.

"Hey Burto come in put the gift on the table." I said.

"Ok and happy birthday!" Burto exclaimed.

"Thanks but please don't yell in my ear." I said. Burto nodded.

Well after a while most of the guest were here expected Oreo-Jiji and Tsunade obachan. Also Sauske id he does but doubt it since he won't get any training since Okāsan because of me and Obito birthday.

"So who else is coming to the party?" Kankuro asked.

"Where just waiting for Oreo-Jiji and Tsunade obachan. Sauske if he does decide to come but doubt it." Obito replied.

"He not coming he said he rather stay home and train. Since I canceled training due to you and sister party." Mom explained.

Both Sakura and Burto looked down sad. Hoping they would get to spend time with Sauske.

"Hey Namai what are staring at?" Lee asked.

"Huh?" Namai asked.

I turned to see Namai staring at Garra with a smile on her face. Clearly she still has a thing for Garra.

Then was knock at the door. This time mom went to get the door. When she came back Oreo-Jiji and Tsunade obachan were walking behind her.

"Hi Oreo-Jiji and Tsunade obachan." Obito said.

"Yeah hey Oreo-Jiji and Tsunade obachan." I said.

"Hello you two happy birthday. " Oreo-Jiji said with a smile.

Now that everyone was here we began talking and eating the food Okāsan cook. Saving the cake for later on.

"So how ever been doing after all that gone on lately?" Neji asked.

"Fine." Me and Obito both replied.

"Hey Obito how your new justu going?" Oreo-Jiji asked.

"Good I master adding water charka to my rasengan but need a good name for it." Obito said. Oreo-Jiji nodded.

"Cool Obito!" Burto exclaimed.

"Oh quit the shouting kid he sitting right next to you." Tsunade said.

After a while of talking we decided to that it was now time to have cake. I saw Namai then looking at Garra so I decided I talk to her about it later.

"Ok you two blow out the candles and make a wish." Mom said.

So me and Obito both blew out the candles and made a wish. I wished for to one become an sannin or just a famous ninja. My brother of course wished to become Hokage.

We sat in silence and ate are cake which was an strawberry shortcake. It was the most yummy cake ever.

"Well how we open presents." Otosan said.

"Here my present for Obito. Tsunade has Sato present." Oreo-Jiji said headed Obito his present.

Obito unwrapped his present. When open it was an brand sword similar to Oreo-Jiji sword. I then open my gift from Tsunade obachan which was a book on medical justu. When continue on opening our presents from everyone. They were all really great gifts. My favorite was necklace from Ken. My second favorite was a drawing made by Sai.

After opening gifts everyone was getting ready. To leave so I decided I will finally talk to Namai about Garra.

"Hey Namai before you go can I talk to you?" I asked.

"Yeah." Namai replied. So I had Namai come to my room so we can talk in private.

"Hey Namai I saw you looking at Garra. So I wondering if you have a crush on him." I said.

"Umm yeah I do. Namai said

"Why not ask him out then?" I asked.

"What if he doesn't like me?" She asked.

"Just go for it and if he doesn't like you there plenty of other great guys out there, but I believe he likes you so go for it." I said.

"Ok I will ask him out before he leaves to head back home tomorrow." Namai replied walking out of my bedroom.

Hey lovely readers

I hope you enjoyed this chapter

Sorry if it is a really short chapter

Don't hesitate to let me know what you think about this chapter

Also don't forget to vote and comment

Thanks for reading 💜

Also I probably be writing more filler chapters before getting back to the next main story arc. Which will probably be finally Sauske leaving the village to kill his brother.

Q: What filler chapters would you like me to write about?