Ch.51:Namai Saves Burto

When Naruto opened his eyes again, he noticed that he wasn't on the battleground anymore. The place where he currently was strangely looked like a large dark endless black void.  So he assumed he was dead.  He sighed in frustration while closing his eyes. He had failed to save his student Obito again.

But when he opened his eyes again, he froze in his spot. He wasn't alone anymore. 

"Who are you, lady?" He asked.

An old lady with long light blue hair was standing right in front of him.

The blue-haired lady smiled at him softly while staring at his golden snake eyes.

"It great to finally meet you Naruto." She said gently.

Said man stared back at her light green snake eyes. With his mouth agape.

Naruto was too confused to utter a single word.

Without warning. The old lady took both of his hands one hers, making him jump slightly.

"I have been watching for a while now great-grandson. Along with both your father and uncle." The old lady stated after a few instants of silence.

"Huh?"

So she is my father and uncle Grandma. But how has she been watching me and my father and Uncle at the same time?

"I know how much you mean to both of them."

Naruto was so confused about what she meant. He knew how his father cares about him. But his rouge Uncle.

"......."

"Your uncle may not care the same way your father does. But he would never want you to die because it would crush his little brother heart."

"Your point is?"

"I just want both of my grandchildren happy, and that it, not your time to die yet."

"What do you mean? Aren't I already dead I can't be alive since it pitch black everywhere."

The old lady smile at him before she started laughing. Making Naruto confused.

"But you're not dead. Just unconscious this is all in your head." She assured him still smiling.

"Really?" He asked with his eyebrows furrowed not being her.

"Trust me."

"....."

"Anyway, you can't die just yet.  The shinobi forces need you, and so do your parents and children. You are more than an ANBU captain your there hope and strength to keep fighting."

Afterward, everything was turning blinding bright.

"Goodbye Naruto." Those were the last words Naruto heard.

Soon enough he opens his eyes to meet her mom's brown eyes.

"Naruto!"

"Okaasan."

Naruto sat up swiftly before taking a look at his surroundings.

"Where has everyone gone?" He inquired, puzzled.

"They all with to help Naruto and your father helping Sauske," Sakura answered.

By now, Naruto Yashagoro had gone to join everyone else since he knew Tsunade didn't need him.

Suddenly, Naruto could feel his mother's strong arms embrace him tightly.

"Don't ever worry me like that again..." She whispered in Naruto's ear trying to be mad but clearly relieved that her son was alive.