Ch.11:Arriving At Tenchi Bridge

It been an hour since Team Kakashi left the hot springs and were now once again on the path towards Tenchi Bridge. The journey was nothing special just the usually arguing.

They were now practicing for the actual mission. The 4 of them were hiding in the within the forest as Yamato pretended to be the enemy. Naruto was sitting on the sidelines watching how they work together.
Burto went straight on ahead thinking irrationally, as always. Suigetsu ran after him to back him up. As they got closer Burto attacked, but Yamato blocked by kicking him out of the way.

Sai came and helped Suigetsu defeat Yamato by binding him. He used his snakes for the hands. While Suigetsu made both of his hands into giants liquid hands to bind his feet, thus ending the practice operation.
Burto came out and start it yelling at Sai about how they were supposed to stick together. "If we are supposed to stick together, why did you go head on without warning?" Sai asked.

Burto stayed silent and just walked away. Yamato, Suigetsu, Naruto just sighed.

It was night time now and Yamato and Naruto worked together to create a wooden house to rest in for the night. Suigetsu went on the roof to relax for a bit. Sai came up behind Suigetsu. Suigetsu looked up and smiled. He patted the spot next to him for him to sit.

They sat in a comfortable silence. They enjoyed just sitting together and being in each other company.
"Come on. Let's go inside and get some rest." Suigetsu said. Sai nodded.

Today was the day that Team Kakashi finally made it to the bridge. Yamato disguised himself as Sasori with his deep voice and Hiruko. Naruto was suppressing his charka and sensing for enemies.

The four young shinobi surrounded their chakra and hid behind the bushes as Yamato slowly walked toward the bridge. Everything became dramatically silent. Hiruko bells were ringing in the wind. It only brought more tension.

A black figure was suddenly starting walking up to the bridge. When the figure got close, he removed his hood. The figure turned out to be Naruto Yashagoro. Everyone was completely shocked to see him as the spy.

"That's, Suigetsu thought, Lord Orochimaru older brother."

"Were you followed by anyone here?" Yamato asked in a deep voice.
Naruto Yashagoro turned around to make sure nobody followed him here.

"No, I wasn't It just you and me." Naruto Yashagoro replied.
"So, the Akatsuki spy is actually my uncle. If that's the case capturing him won't be easy," Naruto whisper to himself.

Naruto suddenly could feel a presence coming close.

"So, do you have the information you were ordered to gather?" Yamato asked.

"Yes, I get it the information the Akatsuki leader wanted it I wrote it down it all in a folder." Naruto Yashagoro replied.

"Some of the information wasn't easy to get but I got it all. Naruto Yashagoro said.

"I see." Yamato said.
Naruto Yashagoro stared at Yamato suspiciously.

"Now if you don't mind hand can we spend this up. I can't stay much long my subordinates are going to wonder where I went." Naruto Yashagoro said.

"Of course, give me the information then I give you your next assignment from leader." Yamato said.
Yamato then slowly pulled a kunai out from his sleeve.

"There you are Lord Yashagoro I been looking for you." Kabuto said appearing behind Naruto Yashagoro.

"What are you doing here Lord Yashagoro?" Kabuto asked.

"Nothing just paying a friend a visit."
"I thought you didn't like Sasori." Kabuto said.

Kabuto charged at Yamato not trusting him to not hurt his Lord. Then Naruto Yashagoro shot his snakes at Yamato to grab him but it turned into a wooden dummy.

"That was a wood style substitution interesting. Then your." Naruto Yashagoro said.

"Lord Yashagoro who is this guy? Is that Sasori real body?" Kabuto asked.

Sasori definitely not. Kabuto you once were Sasori servant until you joined me yet you never once seen his face." Naruto Yashagoro said.

"Well he always hiding behind those puppets of his." Kabuto replied.
"What the meaning of this Naruto your supposed to be a Akatsuki spy. Shouldn't you be under there control?" Yamato asked.
Kabuto turned to look at Lord Yashagoro confused by what Yamato said about him being under the Akatsuki control.

"Who are you I came here looking for Lord Yashagoro and I find him talking to Sasori who turn out to be a fake. Who actually are you?" Kabuto asked.

"As if I would foolish give information to a impostor. Kabuto I let you know who this guy is later on. Now enough talk why don't you signal to the 4 baby rats behind you and why don't you come on out nephew. Naruto Yashagoro said.

Yamato then gave the signal and out came Sakura, Sai, Burto and Suigetsu. Naruto also came out from his spot also.

"Well it you again." Kabuto said.

"I remember that face on to well it be awhile hasn't it nephew."Naruto Yashagoro said.

Naruto just completely ignored his uncle Yashagoro and was staring at Burto red eyes.

"I also remember your face all to well from the forest," Naruto Yashagoro said looking at Sakura face.

"And looks like the Nine-Tails tagged along as well." Naruto Yashagoro said.

Let's see just how strong you gotten Nine tails." Naruto said.

Hey lovely readers

I hope you enjoyed this chapter

Don't hesitate to let me know what you think

Do you think they will be able to capture Akatsuki spy Naruto Yashagoro?

Also don't forget to vote and comment

Thanks for reading 💜